Sonarr (NzbDrone) 1.0 Plugin

• I am on the Dev branch and can only remember 1 time where it shut down without my consent.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

I use the developer branch and i have not had any problems. Also i don't look at the logs that often. But as series air, later I get mail. The only problem i had was when kickass changed their URL

I use it now for testing only with new series, like 4-5, my main snatcher is flexget. But as soon as the generic rss module for torrents is ready for Sonarr (my private tracker works in testing apparently) and i am gonna migrate all series into Sonarr, and leave flexget just for movies.

Flexget will be available as a plugin in a week or two for OMV.

• I run my own newznab site and I use that as an indexer and for the last few months it has not missed anything and also has searched for an alternative when 1 item has failed, Sickbeard can't do that reliably.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I run my own newznab site and I use that as an indexer and for the last few months it has not missed anything and also has searched for an alternative when 1 item has failed, Sickbeard can't do that reliably.

@subzero79 That's what I proposed you before the generic RSS was on spot. At the time when I looked at the sources I came across the generic newznab api, but perhaps I didn't explain myself.

• I was referring to the alternative of running a indexer proxy. That indexer would be caught by sonarr through the newznab provider, that I saw that was a generic api.
    For the new coding they're doing, I haven't looked at it.

Now, just a little off topic. If I wanted to setup a reverse proxy on nginx, for access sonarr directly as http://mylocalserver/sonarr where that config would be located in the OMV system?
    I'm asking because I've tried to add the new location/proxypass in the default config file and it seems to ignore it.

• Since my reinstall, Sonarr has been running perfect. I think it's died once on me. I get an unhandled .js error when using the webui in Chrome, but it doesn't happen in IE, and it doesn't seem to cause any problems so I just ignore it. I wish one of my private trackers supported search... I'm sure it will one day. They've made some pretty cool changes to it recently.

Darcman

• Sonarr kept crashing on me very frequently. Since removing the nzbdrone user (from an older install i guess), and only adding shows, which actually are still running, everything is stable like i want it to be. Either the user was the culprit, or one of the shows had something weird going on. All is good!

• hey guys,

I am kind of new to this but I can't find any Mono plugin with the OMV-Extras running. I searched everywhere but it doesn't seem to find anything.

Do I need to add a custom repository ? I couldn't find any information and every search lead me to this thread !

PS : i tried installing Mono manually (it worked) but i ended up breaking the dkpg update system and couldn't install any new plugin... So I guess my only shot is to install Mono through the plugins !

• Im stuck on version 2663. THe update function in the webinterface doenst seem to work:

Code
    Info

InstallUpdateServiceNzbDrone will restart shortly.15:46InstallUpdateServiceStarting update client /tmp/nzbdrone_update/NzbDrone.Update.exe15:46InstallUpdateServicePreparing client15:46BackupServiceStarting Backup15:46InstallUpdateServiceUpdate package extracted successfully15:46InstallUpdateServiceExtracting Update package15:46InstallUpdateServiceUpdate package verified successfully15:46InstallUpdateServiceVerifying update package15:46InstallUpdateServiceDownloading update 2.0.0.300415:46InstallUpdateServiceDeleting old update files15:46

IS there another way?

• Make sure you have the mono repositories selected in the OMV, and you shouldn't have had to manually install mono. It's a dependency that should have been installed by the Sonarr package. Mono is not a plugin. :)

well, i couldn't find it anyway. i came to the conclusion that maybe it was because i was running OMV on a raspberry pi ?
    anyway i finally made it work by installing mono manually with one of the last version (3.12.1) and i ended up manually installing sonarr ! the thing that was messing up with OMV was the installation of the upstart package. but now everything is running fine !

• omv 1.15
    kernel linux 3.2.0-4-486

Unfortunately, unless one of the devs have a solution, I'm going to recommend backing up your settings and database within Sonarr, remove the plugin and reinstall and restore your backup and see if that works. The update function is built into Sonarr, and as far as I know isn't really dependent on the plugin. My updates have always just worked....

Give that a try and see what happens.

• just tried to enable the mono repo's
    ticked them both saved it and applied the changes

then went to plugins, couldnt see sonarr so i clicked check and got a massive error

the top part was : http://pastebin.com/yRZtHDqi
    the bottom part was : http://pastebin.com/Vq0R7Q2m

its a very fresh install and other plugins have worked, any idea what i did wrong?

*edit*

got here via google looking for sonarr on openmediavault, did not realise this plugin is ment for x86cpu's and not arm (my device is a raspberry pi2), guess thats why it errored, poor pi :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!