Serviio Plugin

• I was wondering if anyone had any plans to make a plugin for Serviio. I know there are already DNLA plugins available but I feel serviio has a lot of features that the others don't. I would make it, but I honestly don't know where to start, nor to I believe I have the coding skills. Serviio is written all in java.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Personally, I stay away from plugins that require java. What features does Serviio have that might convince me otherwise? :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Don't even think about it Ryeco. We went over this before.

marauder, the problem is the web interface is a separate project. It is not integrated into the core of Serviio. Until the developers of Serviio have an integrated package with a web interface, and not just a desktop gui, I don't see it happening.

• Don't even think about it Ryeco. We went over this before.

marauder, the problem is the web interface is a separate project. It is not integrated into the core of Serviio. Until the developers of Serviio have an integrated package with a web interface, and not just a desktop gui, I don't see it happening.

You right but serviio has API also, so there is other (harder) way how to solve interface. (write new from scratch).

Personaly I use serviio on my OMV box and its great. WebGui is now broken, after upgrade to 1.0 (don't have time to fix this yet).
    But i can still control my serviio server through mobil app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serviidroid).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!