Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Are you added to the Developers group? We add you if you are not so new section of forum is open to you.

• Whether it is planned to add repositories for armhf in dh2k.omv-extras.org/debian/ Download Manager, etc.?

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• The repo should be there, but empty.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• How I can help? I have banana pi. I could try to prepare packages but have someone help with this.

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

All of the download manager (miller) and download manager testing (miller-testing) packages are in armel and armhf now. Let me know which ones don't work so I can remove them

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I don't see the transmission.

• Offizieller Beitrag

transmission is in the regular kralizec repo. Those packages need to be compiled. I will work on that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Actually you said about it ;)
    I've tested the packages in the repository and all nicely installed. Thank you

• From my guess thats just a typo and already meant to be kilobyte/s.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Erledigt/Closed

Lassen sich zur Zeit die omv extra plugins nicht mehr installieren?
    Bekomme immer diese Fehlermeldung..

Code
    Vorbereitung zum Ersetzen von openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.7 (durch openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb) ...
    Ersatz für openmediavault-omvextrasorg wird entpackt ...
    dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von openmediavault-omvextrasorg:
     openmediavault-omvextrasorg hängt ab von apt-transport-https; aber:
      Paket apt-transport-https ist nicht installiert.

transport-https ??
    Ist schon seltsam? Wollte eigentlich nur minidlna... für meinen Oppo Bluray Player... sonst findet er das NAS

Nach einem Neustart standen dann die benötigten Pakete zum update an..

ASRock C2550D4I - 16GB ECC - 3x WD RED 6TB (ZFS 3x6GB RaidZ1)- Lian Li PC-Q25B Mini-ITX Cube
    omv 4.1.35-1 arrakis | 64 bit |omvextrasorg 4.1.16

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von telecomic ()

• You can look at the changelog in the OMV WebGUI before you update the package.

Greetings
    David

• Hi, I recently got OMV working for my NAS and have been wanting to add some various bits. I'm currently interested in making a minor change to the core LDAP plugin and creating a Kerberos plugin. I noticed that there seems to be some nice structure within the OpenMediaVault Plugin Developers section on Github and was wondering how I might be able to contribute to that. I'd really like to integrate with the Developer plugin itself but I'll start working without it for now as it seems it requires the plugin to be listed on OMV Plugin Developers. Would it be possible to get added to the developer forum? I imagine many of my questions are answered there.

• I'll have you added to the dev forum. It may take a day. ;)

Greetings
    David

• Are certain plugins missing from the latest openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb ?

I'm new to OMV and have done a fresh install and then an upgrade to 1.15.
    I'm following the instructions to install sickbeard and SABnzbd, but even though they are listed as stable on the OMV-Extras website, I can't see them listed anywhere within the plugin once I've installed it.

Is this due to 1.15 not being compatible/tested. Is it a case of waiting till these are updated?

Thanks.

• You need to enable one of the repositories in OMV Extras and then do an apt-get update. It may be called file sharing. I'm not sure cuz I'm on my tablet.

Thanks mate, that's what it was.
    I assumed enabling the main repository would enable all the plugins underneath it.
    I needed to enable the "Download Managers" repository.
    All good now, thanks again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!