[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• If it helps at all, this error is exactly the same error I was getting yesterday - using the PREVIOUS version of the plugin (which was v1.0.1, not the new 1.0.2).

I might still have it installed, so I will runomv-mkconf sickbeard as soon as I can get to the machine and paste the output. If I haven't got it installed, please let us know what you suggest to try.

• Just built and installed the latest version (1.0.2) as it has been pulled so I could not just install it, anyway, selected fork (default) and master branch, selected backup location, saved and applied ok, enabled, saved, applied ok and can access webui.

I can't do it just yet but will try in a VM to see if that makes any difference.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks! omw-mkconf did not produce any output though...

@davidh2k do you have the predecessor to the 1.0.2 version lying around? It was working fine up until i did the update. Thanks in advance!

• Give jhmiller some time to figure out whats wrong in the update process. The Update has some big improvements which altered the plugin quite a bit.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Youtube video showing the steps I take to reach the error, in case I'm doing something wrong:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Note that I still have the 1.0.1 plugin installed.

omv-mkconf sickbeard did not produce any output for me either.

The error happened once on the Sabnzbd tab, but it didn't do anything and never happened again. With the sickbeard one, it happens exactly as above every time. Uninstalling and reinstalling (and rebooting) didn't help.

Just in case it's relevant, here are some basic specs:

OMV 1.8 freshly installed on top of Wheezy amd64
    AMD Sempron 3850 cpu
    Asrock AMB1-ITX mobo

• on 1.0.1 I think you don't enable until you have first saved the fork, branch and backup location, try that and see if it makes any difference.

• on 1.0.1 I think you don't enable until you have first saved the fork, branch and backup location, try that and see if it makes any difference.

Just tried that. When you say fork, do I assume you mean the "Repository" box? Because fork is a different tab.
    I chose the only option I have in repository, then chose "master" from the branch box, followed by choosing my hdd in the Volume box, before clicking save. On clicking apply, I get the same error as before. Hope this helps.

• Give jhmiller some time to figure out whats wrong in the update process. The Update has some big improvements which altered the plugin quite a bit.

Greetings
    David

Certainly! I am grateful for all the effort you guys put in!! I am checking out sonarr in the meantime, have set it up, and it is working fine. Keep up the good work!!

• Just installed on a clean VM without issue (used davids deb file)

I installed twice, once using IE to setup and it would not see the save click, then again using chrome and all was ok. It looks like IE has problems with the plugin (or omv in general ??) but chrome works ok.
    ATM I am stumped :(

• As already mentioned i have the same error as texy. But in my case it shows

/usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sickbeard.inc:54

and not

/usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sickbeard.inc:57

when showing the details. Don't know if it is relevant, thought i'd mention it. But the steps are exactly the same.

• Just installed on a clean VM without issue (used davids deb file)

I installed twice, once using IE to setup and it would not see the save click, then again using chrome and all was ok. It looks like IE has problems with the plugin (or omv in general ??) but chrome works ok.
    ATM I am stumped :(

I'm as stumped as you are! As you can see, Ati75 and I are truly grateful for your help!

I'm going to try making a VM, then installing sab, cp plex then sb (which is the order I did here I think). I wonder if I can truly replicate my set up in a VM, as I use an amd cpu in my nas, but an intel cpu on my windows pc, among other things. I'll report back.

UPDATE

I used a VM, though it's using my intel processor. This time I upgrade to OMV 1.9 and used the 1.0.2 sickbeard DEB from the previous page. Of course it worked fine! Interesting note: the new 1.0.2 sickbeard appears in the plugins section titled "downloaders". On my main OMV (1.8, with 1.0.1 sickbeard), the sickbeard plugin appears in the "utilities" section, while the others (CP, SAB etc) are still in the "downloaders" section. Probably meaningless.

I'm going to try to upgrade to 1.9 and use the 1.0.2 deb of sickbeard on my main omv, in case it makes any difference.

UPDATE 2

Nope. it didn't work sadly ;( - same error with omv 1.9 and sickbeard 1.0.2

• If anyone who has this error would is willing to let me access their system via teamviewer I will try and fix it for all users who suffer from it. Please PM (chat) me if you are willing.

Miller

• Im trying to install sickbeard and getting i think the same error:

Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf sickbeard 2>&1': Cloning into '/opt/sickbeard'... error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none while accessing https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard.git/info/refs fatal: HTTP request failed

now this error keeps returning every time..

OMV 3 (almost.. ) - 64 bit
    Unas 810A case + Asrock rack E3C236D4U, Xeon E3-1235l V3, 4gb ECC, 6 x 3TB (UNRAID 5)
    OMV on 128GB NVME

• You use the wrong URL for the fork:

https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/SickRage.git

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

• I just installed OMV 1.9 in a new VM, then installed 'openmediavault-sickbeard_1.0.1_all.deb' from here and everything seems to be working fine. If the issues people are having is with the 1.0.2 package, how come the previous version was removed along with it when it's working just fine?

Xeon E5-2630 v3 | 8GB DDR4 ECC | 12TB SnapRAID/AUFS Pool | OMV 2.1

• If a new version is released to the repo the old version allways gets removed. The problem is not in the new version but migrating from the old to the new version seems to be troublesome. The new version runs fine on mutliple installations and was checked by at least three Moderators.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!