Nut Graphs give error on OMV 2.1

• I've recently upgraded my OMV (from 0.5 to 1 then to 2), and reinstalled NUT

Now I'm getting this error when trying to view the graphs (such as charge or load)

Code
    Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': ERROR: No DS called 'value' in '/var/lib/rrdcached/db//localhost/nut-AtheneumUPS/percent-charge.rrd'' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc:65
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRrd->generate(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('generate', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Rrd', 'generate', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Nut Version is openmediavault-nut 2.0
    OMV is 2.1 (Stone Burner) with Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 kernel
    OMV Extras version is 1.29

Please could someone assist me in trying to sort out this error?

OMV Stoneburner 2.1.x with 3.16 backports kernel
    Asus Z87I-Pro | i7-4770 | 16GB RAM
    Plugins: Calibre | fail2ban | MySQL | NUT | SMB/CIFS | SSH | VirtualBox

• I have the same error after moving from 0.5 to 1.0.
    Was hoping it would fix itself after moving to 2.1 but I still get the error and have no UPS graphs ?(

Some help would be appreciated, Thanks, Antony

• Where are you looking for the nut graphs.???? They are in different area in the web gui. You know this, yes???

Check Diagnostic/Services and look for the TAB for nut there.

• Where are you looking for the nut graphs.???? They are in different area in the web gui. You know this, yes???

Check Diagnostic/Services and look for the TAB for nut there.

That is where I am going, and it shows the sad face bar graph images. Then I click on the refresh image, and get that error I posted above

EDIT: This thread had the answer openmediavault-nut 1.02 - Failed to execute command 'omv-mkgraph 2>&1': ERROR: No DS called 'value' in '/var/lib/rrdcached/db//localhost/nut-ups/percent-charge.rrd'
    I missed it on my first google as I gave my UPS a custom name so google returned no results

• Did you try resetting your graphs with that post I had here before????

So my old post fixed it for you??? I had a post here that would have fixed it but someone hid it (one of the mods)....

• Did you try resetting your graphs with that post I had here before????

So my old post fixed it for you??? I had a post here that would have fixed it but someone hid it....

Yes, the old post fixed it, thank you! I missed your post here - didnt see it before it got hidden

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!