Updating from OMV 2.0.5 - Users link and tab - Undefined

• please have a look at the nginx.error.log in /var/log
    Do you see anything like missing js-files or something like that?

I didn't see anything related. I uninstalled sonarr and extecplorer not sure why it is giving me these errors.

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mikebetz42 ()

• Please Open the Browser Developer Tools and look if there is an error, e.g. missing file.

Code
    Uncaught Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: OMV.workspace.window.TabExt.Error @ ext-all.js:22Ext.apply.raise @ ext-all.js:22Ext.apply.load @ ext-all.js:22Ext.apply.exclude.a.select.require @ ext-all.js:22(anonymous function) @ ext-all.js:22(anonymous function) @ ext-all.js:22Ext.apply.doProcess @ ext-all.js:22Ext.apply.process @ ext-all.js:22Ext.Class.d @ ext-all.js:22Ext.ClassManager.Ext.apply.create @ ext-all.js:22Ext.ClassManager.Ext.apply.define @ ext-all.js:22(anonymous function) @ User.js:241
    content.js:5 Iframe attached successfully
    app.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

• I installed the OMV update on my other box, and now it is having the same issue, so it's definitely something with the OMV update.

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

• I have the same problem.

An other problem I also have with 2.0 is the fact that when I am in Services i can click on any service I want
    and everything works, but then, without any reason as far as i know, when i click on a service i get an empty page on
    the right of the screen. I have to reload the webpage to be able to access the service.

I'v tried with IE, Chrome, Firefox.
    All the same result.

• Updated my odroid c1 earlier and it didn't seem to be affected by this bug.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• @ Votdev
    It looks like the same Problem I had a while ago with SVN1643:
    [SVN 1643] "undefined" menu entries, missing Plugin-entry

Please have a look at this thread also. Maybe this helps:
    WebGUI upgrade

@all:
    Don't know, if NON-Mods can access these links. Sorry for that.

• Found a solution:

Add: `// require("js/omv/workspace/window/Tab.js")`
    After: `// require("js/omv/workspace/window/Grid.js")` in `/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/privilege/user/User.js` line: 24

So the file looks like this:

Apparently this is not just comment but is used to generate the cache. (Which was what I thought but but didn't seem logical so found it by accident lol)
    Then clear the cache to make it automatically rebuild.

Code
    mv /var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvwebgui_admin_js.json /var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvwebgui_admin_js.json.bak

Because to the existing cache is now outdated, and the inclusion order of the java script files has changed. (by adding the Tab.js dependency to User.js)
    So with the old cache, the file Tab.js is included after User.js. But after removing and re generating (which happens automatically) the include cache order is automatically fixed.
    Maybe it's a good idea to call `omv_purge_internal_cache` after every installation. Doesn't hurt I guess and saves some search time. ^^

And a one line fix would be:

Code
    sed -i.bak '\|// require("js/omv/workspace/window/Grid.js")|a // require("js/omv/workspace/window/Tab.js")' /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/privilege/user/User.js && mv /var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvwebgui_admin_js.json /var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvwebgui_admin_js.json.bak

Only execute it once! If you execute it twice the backup will be over written... which you want to have in case something goes wrong for some reason.

• This solution worked for both my installs.

Thank you!

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!