OpenMediaVault Webseite/Gui leer/Empty Nach/After Update

• Offizieller Beitrag

Does the following help:

omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service nginx restart
    service php5-fpm restart

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Try the hammer method:

Clear your browser cookies/cache completly

Code
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean
    apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean

Fire up an incogknito tab and access the site again.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Does the following help:

omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service nginx restart
    service php5-fpm restart

Not work.

Code
    omv-mkconf nginx
    Site configuration file 'openmediavault-nginx' not found.

Code
    omv-mkconf php5fpm

remove added lline

Code
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

without this line gui not work.

Try the hammer method:Clear your browser cookies/cache completly

Code
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptcleanapt-get --reinstall install openmediavaultomv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean

Fire up an incogknito tab and access the site again.GreetingsDavid

Not work

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cyryllo ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like a configuration problem with the nginx plugin. What is the output of:

ls -al /etc/nginx/sites-available/
    ls -al /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Code
    ls -al /etc/nginx/sites-available/
    razem 16
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 maj  7 16:55 .
    drwxr-xr-x 7 root root 4096 maj  7 16:55 ..
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2163 maj  4 21:02 default
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  909 maj 14 10:17 openmediavault-webgui

Code
    ls -al /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/
    razem 8
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 wrz 15  2014 .
    drwxr-xr-x 7 root root 4096 maj  7 16:55 ..
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   40 wrz 15  2014 openmediavault-webgui -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-webgui

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you use the nginx plugin?

• Do you use the nginx plugin?

I have installed but not use (not enable)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try uninstalling it.

• Try uninstalling it.

Not work :/

• Ok now work.

I installed version of nginx 1.8.0 and she messed. I reinstalled at 1.2.1 and everything returned to normal.

Thank you for your help

• I just had the same problem. It's the file located in /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params that miss this line :
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $request_filename;

Nginx probably updated it and remove this line (don't know why). I though it was my configuration (I use a very modified omv with a passenger nginx and a lot of addition) but it seems it cames from debian.
    Anyway it's fixed.

• I just had the same problem. It's the file located in /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params that miss this line :
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $request_filename;

Nginx probably updated it and remove this line (don't know why). I though it was my configuration (I use a very modified omv with a passenger nginx and a lot of addition) but it seems it cames from debian.
    Anyway it's fixed.

Show

Code
    nginx -v

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!