OpenMediaVault Webseite/Gui leer/Empty Nach/After Update

• Moin,

Nach dem einem Update gestern, bei dem das nginx update hängen blieb, rebootete das System. Anschließend war das erreichen der Webgui nicht mehr möglich. Alle anderen Dienste laufen. Nach bisschen googlen, probierte ich einige Sachen aus wie: webgui interface neu konfingurieren, nginx nachinstallieren, nginx neustarten, log überprüfen(leer). Langsam weiß ich nicht mehr und bei google steht so langsam auch nichts mehr. Da mein System ziemlich umfangreich konfiguriert wurde (mit zusätzlichem VDR etc.) wäre das sehr unschön alles neu zu mache. ggf. haben ja noch Leute ihr ne Idee.. Danke im Vorraus sonst schade.
    Und keine ahnung wie euer System hier funkt, hab sonst nie benötigt forums :D

The Update failed with nginx, then i reboot the OMV System. After that was the Webgui "empty". All other plugins and configuration working. I tried to reconfigure the Webgui with another Port, the same, nginx stop and start and reinstall, the same, watching in Logfiles-> Empty. Now im at the Point i have no more Idears.

I hope antoher have some more.. sry for my bad englisch.

Malte

• Welches Update wars denn? Aber hoffentlich nicht von 1.0 auf 2.x?
    Versuch mal das:

Code
    apt-get clean
    apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault
  • ich habe das gleiche problem....login prompt kommt...aber dann ist allex leer.

root@OMVServer:~# /etc/init.d/apache2 start
    Starting web server: apache2Syntax error on line 10 of /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/default.conf:
    Invalid command 'FcgidMaxRequestLen', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
    Action 'start' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.
    failed!
    root@OMVServer:~#

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV 1.x uses nginx not apache.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have this same problem. After update OMV to 1.18 I have blank page. Nothing in Log.

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Did you clear your browser cache or did you try incogknito mode?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Did you clear your browser cache or did you try incogknito mode?

Greetings
    David

Yep. Not work.

How can back to 1.17? where can found 1.17 deb?

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

All .deb found here
    1.18 works fine on three systems for me.

Try: omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean That will clear js cache on server.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Not work :/
    My package

2 days ago upgrade system (via ssh). Today try login and get blank page

• I try reinstall packages openmediavault and don't help

• I get

Zitat

[crit] 6963#6963: *30 connect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168$

• Hi,

Also had the blank page problem and was able to fix it by editing openmediavault-webgui (NGinx config located in /etc/nginx/sites-available).

Try to add the red line and tell us

location ~ \.php$ {
    try_files $uri = 404;
    fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
    fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock;
    fastcgi_index index.php;
    fastcgi_read_timeout 60s;
    include fastcgi_params;
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
    }

No idea why I had to overwrite default value.

• Work!
    Thank You :)

• I use still 1.18 :P

• I have this same problems with virtualbox gui and mysql :/
    your fix not work.

• Offizieller Beitrag

All those plugins and the web interface work on multiple systems of mine. It must be a cache issue whether it is the server or browser cache or both. Try deleting the json files in /var/cache/openmediavault/ - rm /var/cache/openmediavault/*.json

• All those plugins and the web interface work on multiple systems of mine. It must be a cache issue whether it is the server or browser cache or both. Try deleting the json files in /var/cache/openmediavault/ - rm /var/cache/openmediavault/*.json

Not work. On mysql have blank page. On VB i have info:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!