sickrage can't update

• my sickrage want to have an update "There is a newer version available (you're 77 commits behind)— Update Now"

i have autoupdate enabled so this is the first problem, why does not update automatically?

The second problem, if i use the update now button then it comes:

Update Failed: Update wasn't successful, not restarting. Check your log for more information. The log doesen't says enything about update or any kind of error.

• I am getting the same error.

Code
    2015-04-06 21:29:28 WARNING  Thread-25 :: Please enable 'git reset' in settings or stash your changes in local files
    2015-04-06 21:29:27 INFO     Thread-25 :: Config backup successful, updating...
    2015-04-06 21:29:26 INFO     Thread-25 :: Config backup in progress...

I have checked and un-checked the Git reset checkbox with restarts of SickRage in between to no avail.

Code
    root@NAS:/home/sickbeard# git status
    fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
    root@NAS:/home/sickbeard#

Edit: I have also manually edited the config.ini file in sickbeard for git_reset = 1, and that didn't seem to work either.After navigating to /home/sickbeard/.sickbeard I also performed a git init followed by a git pull for the https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/SickRage.wiki.git git, and that didn't seem to work either. I'm a bit at a loss at this point. I've read of people manually doing a git pull solving the issues, but I'm not sure of the proper directory as it states that home/sickbeard isn't (or wasn't) a git repository.

• you can try the git pull from there in ssh

Or you can keep your foots still and wait when jamie @jhmiller fixes it.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I had the same problem and I just backed up my settings and db, uninstalled sickrage, did a clean install and restored the settings and db.

I tried that as well, it went haywire again when I restored my settings. So I just uninstalled/reinstalled Sickbeard, added the Sickrage fork, and rebuilt everything to match my previous setup. Everything seems fine, now.

• sickrage can't update within sickrage folder

git fetch origin
    git checkout master
    git reset --hard origin
    git pull

Restart SickRage.

This worked for me.

I was just about to post the same, worked for me as well

Atom 330 @ 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM
    2x3TB Data, 1x3TB Parity, SnapRAID + AUFS pool
    Latest OMV running on custom Debain Wheezy, 3.14 Backports kernel

• Sorry you guys had this issue, normally should not happen unless the code is modified.
    I will look at adding a reset/manual-update button that will run those commands.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!