New Clean install w/ errors

• So i have installed OMV on my Hyper-v "2012 r2 server"

But even right after a fresh install i seem to get this errors.

Code
    Apr 5 11:14:09 omvserver collectd[2220]: rrdcached plugin: rrdc_update (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/df-root/df_complex-used.rrd, [1428225249:1017257984.000000], 1) failed with status -1. 
    Apr 5 11:14:09 omvserver collectd[2220]: Filter subsystem: Built-in target `write': Dispatching value to all write plugins failed with status -1.

Also seem to have issue with some plugins saving when adding plugins. and assume its because of this.

sabnzbd is one example of a plugin that fails saving. Specially changed download dirs etc .

Done some searching and cant seem to find a solution for this. so does anyone got any ideas?

• Let me try and add a data disk again and see :)

sabnzbd seems to have a problem saving its configuration. specially when i go into "folders - Temporary Download Folder and Completed Download Folder" and changes it to the right folders and save. all seems fine. no errors when pressing save settings. But when you go out of that setting page and then back into it, its all back to default settings.

• After some help from Davidh2k on irc. i manage to fix the error that was coming.

And also found out that the problem with getting the folders to save to be share permission problem on my windows shares. Witch am having trouble to fix.

Windows shares are shared with admin user "barony" permission which have read - write and all that sett.
    I have added this into remote shares "plugin" settings . But i still get this issue that sabnzbd cant seem to write to this share for some reason.

i assume its something with that for some reason sabnzbd still do not get write permission.
    Would i need to change to everyone can access the share ? i kinda do not want that unless its the last way to go to.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok. I did some testing with W10. The remote share gets mounted with root:root and 755.

I've tried with CLI instead and some extra options

mount -t cifs -o username=szero,password=szero,gid=100,file_mode=0775,dir_mode=0775 //10.10.10.25/Users/szero/Downloads /media/46e48dd3-8f8a-42f4-a503-0084368be19e/windows10/

Files get displayed with good permissions. If I sudo to a standard username i can delete and create files.

Tell me if it works, then you can add it to fstab

• This is a bad idea (personal though) sabnzbd should be writing to a data disk folder in omv, then that folder should be exported in samba then mounted in windows, not the other way around.

aah now i understand it a litle bether :).

i will give it a go and see :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!