Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'd vote for an iDrive or SpiderOak plugin. I think at least one of them has released its framework as open-source, and security shouldn't give way to convenience.

Or public cloud storage + native encryption from OMV (including file's name), in order to get the low price of these services and still retain security. Synology OS has an imperfect version of that (file's names are kept in clear).

I worked on a Spideroak plugin and tested their framework at the beginning. While they fixed the bugs, the performance was terrible (not because of internet speed either). So, I stopped. Backblaze B2 looks promising and is cheaper. I haven't tried it to check performance though.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I just installed Netdata on my system OMV 2.2.5 and it's looking awesome!

Anybody in here able to access via https for Netdata from external?
    I can only access via http.

config file set at: /etc/netdata/netdata.conf

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tinh_x7 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just installed Netdata on my system OMV 2.2.5 and it's looking awesome!

Anybody in here able to access via https for Netdata from external?
    I can only access via http.

config file set at: /etc/netdata/netdata.conf

This doesn't sound like a plugin request.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can run the plexpass with the plugin. The plugin doesn't know which plugin you are using.

• I know this can run with plexpass. I was referring to how the current version of plexpass (public version) has the PlexPy script as a toggle in the plex settings.

This is a different script, which would be nice to have it as a separate plugin. If not, perhaps I can get assistance on installing it manually on OMV?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I suppose someone could make it. tekkb is going to maintain the plex plugin and uses plex. So, he would be the one to convince.

• I love webmin. Use it all the time since I started on Linux, about 5 years. The new filemin for file management is pretty good too. I use it for all sorts of things, including developing plugins.

• I love webmin. Use it all the time since I started on Linux, about 5 years. The new filemin for file management is pretty good too. I use it for all sorts of things, including developing plugins.

I probably try it out.
    Any change that I make on Webmin, OMV would apply, right?

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• You can blame this Brexit shit for me not having more time. I should have some time 4th of July weekend.

Anything that effects a configuration that OMV stores in the config.xml is not a good idea to mess with on webmin (e.g. samba config). But there are so many things you can do. It is a great tool. Especially if you prefer a GUI. I'm pretty good in command line but I don't love it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can i ask why it takes so long to make deluge and plexmediaserver available for OMV 3.0.24? They are the only two plugins i need :(

Can I ask why you think plex isn't available for OMV 3.0.24? I ported it a couple of weeks ago and it is in the repo.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!