OwnCloud .deb

• Thanks tekkb, ran into some dependency problems:

• Brilliant - everything went as planned I had to add the custom repo to the OMV-extras tab before the dependencies deicided to install otherwise I would get in a loop of installing 'openmediavault-owncloud' and removing it.

• since the limits to Btsync 2.0 the interest in Owncloud is growing. At the same time Owncloud pluging is not worked on (probably for very good reasons) by Votdev.

can the Owncloud Plugin be moved to the community (OMV-EXTRAS)?

FT

• Offizieller Beitrag

can the Owncloud Plugin be moved to the community (OMV-EXTRAS)?

You can always fork it but I'm not sure who is going to work on it. I don't want any part of it :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I get the error

Code
    RPC service not found (name=OwnCloud)
    Errore #2000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'RPC service not found (name=OwnCloud)' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:93
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('OwnCloud', 'getShareList', Array, Array, 1)
    #1 {main}

Is it planned an update of owncloud plugin for release 7 or 8?

Thanks in advance for your help. :thumbup:
    ==============
    1 USB Stick Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (USB 3.0 90MB/s Read - 30MB/s Write)
    2 HDD WD Blue 320GB RAID2
    4 HDD WD Green 1TB RAID5

• I've looked at a bunch of packages people have been talking about. Many do not have Debian packages. OC is just too difficult for newbies and why does an advanved user want to play games with it. It would even be nice if they had something like OMV for plugins (apps in OC). The concept of OC is great but the reality of OC in it's current state is like Medusa, ugly.

If we go forward with OC we really need to use MySQL because some things are not working correctly with sqlite.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!