Server relocation for the Demo and parts of the omvextras.org Repository

• Fellow Users,

in the next couple of hours/days we will undergo a Server relocation. This includes downtimes for the Live Demo and parts of the omvextras.org repository. Please restrain yourself from creating any Threads about the unreachable repositories in that timeframe. We will notice you once the Repos are unreachable and the moment they come back we will notice again.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Update 14:48 GMT+1 : Repository will now be offline!

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Update 16:11 GMT+1 : Repository is available again for the moment!

Greetings
    David

• Update 18:09 GMT+1 : In the next few minutes the DNS entries for all omv-extras.org subdomains will be changed to the new Server.

Greetings
    David

• We just switched to a different Server type.

Greetings
    David

• Update 19:05 GMT+1 : The repository is available under the new server. The logupload will need a little fix in the omvextras.org plugin. The pxe images are available on the new server. It may take some time for your DNS Servers to update, so you could still run into issues until your DNS Server updates.

Greetings
    David

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von davidh2k ()

• Update 02:56 GMT+1: Logupload working again with omvextrasorg 1.13.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!