debsums

• I am trying to run debsums as a cron job.

As part of my install I have modified a couple files. One for WebUI color and the other for owncloud7 install.

debsums: changed file /var/www/openmediavault/css/omv.css (from openmediavault package)
    debsums: changed file /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/owncloud/Settings.js (from openmediavault-owncloud package)

I'd like to get my debsums command to run clean with these changes getting reported:

debsums -s > /root/system.checked

Is it possible to do this? How?

Seems like "debsums --generate" should work somehow, but I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Michael

• You should not be editing the omv.css file. In the same folder as the omv.css file create file with same chmod and chown as the omv.css file. Name it omv-custom.cc. Copy all the contents of the omv.css file and edit the custom-omv.css file pasting all those contents. Then edit the omv-custom.css file instead of the omv.css. Any edit in the omv-custom.css file will override the default omv.css file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!