Quota Issue after upgrade to v1

• I had several issues including the netatalk upgrading from 0.5 to 1.0. I think I have figured most of them out but my install is still hung on something. It appears quota is not finishing the install correctly. I also see "Welcome to nginx!" on the fileserver homepage but I assume that related to the failed omv install.

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmedia

iU  openmediavault                     1.9                           all          Open network attached storage solution

ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.3                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive

rc  openmediavault-ldap                0.5.4                         all          OpenMediaVault Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) plugin
  • Thanks for the quick reply. Sources look good (I think), dpkg-configure is not found and the reinstall of quota errors

Code
    dpkg-configure quota
    -bash: dpkg-configure: command not found

Code
    apt-get --reinstall install quota
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    3 not fully installed or removed.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    E: Internal Error, No file name for quota:amd64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!