OMV 1.6, Sabnzbd plugin, permissions issue

• I have a fresh install of OMV 1.6 and SABNZBD/Sickbeard plugin installed. I keep getting an error from SABNZBD while post-processing that it can't find the sabtosickbeard.py script, but it is pointing to the correct folder.

Error message:
    File "/opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py", line 23, in <module>
    import autoProcessTV
    ImportError: No module named autoProcessTV

THis is the internal error for SABnzbd : script_dir directory: /opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV error accessing

Any help is appreciated.

• Did you try to copy the postprocessing scripts to a new folder and tell Sab to use them instead?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Yes, I have moved the autoProcessTV folder to the root folder, home folder and opt/SABnzbd folder. Still get the same error.

The Priveleges in OMV Shared Folders, does not allow root access and sabnzbd has user, staff and root privileges with no look.

Stuck here!!

• Are you available tomorrow morning? Maybe I can assist you via Teamviewer directly.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Looking at the Sabnzbd folder config, it won't let me save the post-processing folder....GRRR!!

This has been like this for awhile now. You have to stop Sab and edit he config file manually then restart Sab.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Code
    service sabnzbd stop
    sudo -u sabnzbd nano /home/sabnzbd/.sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

then find the script_dir = line and add the link to the folder where the scripts are located, mine looks like this script_dir = /opt/sickbeard_mp4_automator

Once done, press Ctrl+X this will exit nano but will first ask you to save the file, say yes (Y) and press enter for the name, you can now restart sabnzbd by running service sabnzbd start

go back to the folders section in the configs and you should now see your location is set.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!