Sonarr (NzbDrone) 1.0 Plugin

• They have a guide on how to do the plugins. I don't think any of the current developers maintain or actively target that platform (I could be wrong). It may be worthwhile looking at the plugin package for the x86 one and see if you can build the package for the pi using it as a reference. I would guess that referencing the arm repositories as opposed to the x86 ones for the package dependencies are the main changes that would be needed. But I am not a coder.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Most of the plugins have no architecture specific code. Dependencies are the biggest getting plugins to work on arm architectures. Installing from source instead of a debian package (.deb) does not satisfy the dependencies either.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Tried to install on newest OMV release from the webGUI with testing enabled, but got errors.

(Error code too big, rest of errors here: http://pastebin.com/hsqgVjzV)

I tried to manually install the dep libmono-cil-dev and after I got the same errors...

Was hoping to try this out too :(

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Disable the mono repos until someone can figure out how to fix this.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Alright, thanks for the quick response @ryecoaaron. Out of curiosity, does that error mean that the repo has broken packages and nothing wrong with my machine? ?(

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• Better yet do this:

apt-get --purge remove libmono*
    apt-get autoremove

This should remove all the mono packages. Then try to install it. You may have a package from an older mono version installed still so the newer version cannot install. After doing this try to install Sonarr.

• @tekkb with just mono it isn't there. I enabled just mono and the the Sonarr plugin wasn't and option. Added download managers testing, Sonarr still not available to be installed. Tried mono & mono testing, then I had the option to install it. Tried ton install with only mono and mono testing, and same error. So Sonarr is listed under mono testing only and not under mono.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• What do you get if you run dpkg --get-selections | grep hold?

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• @tekkb I can't. When I select just testing mono auto selects itself. If I untick it, testing also unticks. Mono can be on solo, but testing can't be on without mono.

@jhmiller nothing outputs.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• Just has a similar issue with a update for docker in the update manager, clicked update had had the following

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     lxc-docker-1.6.0 : Conflicts: lxc-docker-virtual-package
     lxc-docker-1.6.1 : Conflicts: lxc-docker-virtual-package
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

I ran apt-get dist-upgrade

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• <p>sorry for the delayed reply @tekkb, but I followed your instructions to purge mono out. After I selected mono under multimedia section where it's listed and Sonarr doesn't show still....

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• @jhmiller Are you able to help with the above post? Notice you are running Sonarr without issue. I've tried most things in this thread including;

Code
    apt-get autoremove

Code
    apt-get dist-upgrade

Sorry to bump the thread.

• -----

Yup. Mono isn't being installed. Do you have the two different Mono Repos enabled? If you don't, as far as I know, the dependencies won't be met for Sonarr as those packages are not part of the main OMV repositories. If you don't have the repositories enabled for Mono, Sonarr's package can't install them. Let me know if that helps.

• Zitat

Yup. Mono isn't being installed. Do you have the two different Mono Repos enabled? If you don't, as far as I know, the dependencies won't be met for Sonarr as those packages are not part of the main OMV repositories. If you don't have the repositories enabled for Mono, Sonarr's package can't install them. Let me know if that helps.

I've got mono and mono testing both enabled. I have tried with just the mono repo enabled but still get the same issue

Thanks for replying though.

• You've tried doing an apt-clean and refreshing the repos? And what platform are you running on?

And did you try this already from above?

apt-get autoremove

Then try:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install mono-complete

Then try installing Sonarr again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!