OMV-Backup 1.0.8 - What is best?

• Dear All,

after a lot of help I got my update working... ;) Thanks again!
    So many plugins were updated to new versions - also omv-backup... which shows up with nice new features...
    Now I have a new "problem" what is the best and fail safest and if possible automatic/simple way to backup my system drive?
    I like backups for desaster recovery ;) But I also like them simple...

Please give me hint what is the best option to chose..

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

• Hi tekkb,

thanks for you reply! My question was about the systemdrive - so I will test Clonezilla.

May I make a suggestion/feature request? (and is this the best place for it?)
    I like it simple and DAU-safe, do you think somebody is skilled to do an upgrade (anytime) to add to button to the Clonezilla/OMV-Backup?
    Something like: "Configure to make a onetime clonezille backup to CD" / "Configure to make a onetime clonezille backup to USB-Stick"
    It would be perfekt, if that backup is self restoring (bootable, security-question "Are you sure to restore" and "really???" ok, then type "I'm sure, I think I know what I do")

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!