File System: Failed to mount '8c4bfe06-19ba-4d95-b11c-121829f53c85': mount: no such partition found ?

• Hi to all,

I have a HP N54L Micorserver. Running with the OS on USB Stick inside. Also a Radi5 with in total 3 HDD and 1 single HDD. Last weekend I updated OMV from 0.5 to 1.0.28. At this update I have had 3 errors (Errors were encountered while
    processing: postfix bsd-mailx openmediavault) which I was able to fix with "apt-get -f install".

On Monday I updated to OMV 1.0.29. Yesterday a lot of updates were installed (e.g. MiniDLNA). Today I was not able to get into my shares.

I noticed that my raid called "Media" and the single file disk system "Downlaod" are unmounted. I tired to mount but then I get the follwoing error code:

What should I do to fix this? Especially the Media Share is very important. How can I mount these file system again?

I have no monitor on the server. I have only access by SSH using putty. But I hope that tHis should be no problem.

I am really gettng nervous but this thing.

Thanks helping me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!