Can't get deluge to install...

• I have built the first test version of openmediavault-deluge. To install it just run the commands below but make sure you have enabled the Download Managers repo under OMV-Extras.
    I have installed and uninstalled several times without issue but I can not guarantee it will not harm your system, it needs testing after all, use a VM if you don't wish to risk your main machine.

Code
    cd /tmp
    wget http://jamied.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/openmediavault-deluge_1.0_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault-deluge_1.0_all.deb; apt-get install -f

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• You deb comes with the init script?

Yes, everything is included to run deluge 1.3.10. It uses the packages from the precise repo but I had to compile my own python-libtorrent and libtorrent-rastabar7 as the ones in the precise repo had conflicts with some of the libs already installed under omv.

Every time I installed I checked if the service was started and the webui worked.

• Do you not see the plugin listed in the side menu, you will not see anything until you check the plugins setting page.
    You will need to refresh the page.

• Oh snap. Im doing it now.

EDIT: Its installed but its not working. I dont know what the hell is going on with my system but I assume that there is residual crap from trying to get deluge working before that may be messing with it. If I look in the processes in OMV they appear to be frozen. Just sitting around 1 minute for time.

Thoughts?

• What did the install window show? if you didn't see just uninstall apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-deluge then follow the install instructions again, this time check what it says.

• I see the same, I take it you are enabling the service and clicking save and then apply

try ps aux | grep d[e]luge

[code]root@openmediavault:/tmp# ps aux | grep d[e]luge
    1001 25732 0.4 4.2 180088 21400 ? Sl 20:21 0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/daemon.log
    1001 25744 0.2 4.8 76176 24792 ? S 20:21 0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluge-web -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/web.log
    rroot@openmediavault:/tmp#[/code]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jhmiller ()

• Here ya go...

Code
    root@znas:/tmp# ps aux | grep d[e]luge
    1003     26172  3.6  0.2 243112 21536 ?        Sl   04:30   0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/daemon.log
    1003     26184  2.3  0.2  72204 20676 ?        S    04:30   0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluge-web -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/web.log
    • Offizieller Beitrag

That went alright no? check the running process ps aux | grep deluge, it should be running under deluge user now
    The default is port 8112, try that in private mode chrome, just in case. When I tested the plugin just a moment ago, chrome was complaining because I put the address before the service started.

This time you'll notice deluge bins are placed at /usr/bin instead of local. You may wanna delete the previous ones in local.

• Well before I posted the output from that command I uninstalled it again and then removed a ton of a packages that deluge needs to function. When I reinstalled using the script provided it reinstalled everything it needed.

deluged and deluge-web no longer appear "frozen" when looking at services and, surprisingly, I can access it from internet explorer but not Chrome. Funny thing is I have two other machines that are on the network that just so happen to have deluge running and I can access those fine from Chrome.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!