openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser)

• Will do. By the way, here is the backup plug-in page:

Sorry about the crappy photo. Was quicker to take a photo on my phone than install an image editor.

I am assuming that the 'Library Definition' is the library.db... It certainly seemed to get everything back to how it was. It even installed a Rotten Tomatoes plug-in I had left out. This has pretty much made the migration as easy as it could be (if you discount that little purge issue earlier).

• I've been running it for days now with no issues. Idle cpu is low and when playing music, mp3 files, cpu is low. I have not test much with video except the Trailers channel. I do see some high cpu withe Revision3 channel but it is higher def and maybe slow coming from source. How is cpu with you guys watching TV shows and Movies from your OMV???

• You can always have problems with bad media on these media server apps. So always be on the watch if you experience issues when playing the same file or issues with a certain file types.

• There was one file I came across a week or so ago that seemed to be problematic but I put it down to a bad rip. This wouldn't be related to your plugin though - it's either Emby in general or some codec issue. All else has been fine. I'll let you know if anything changes. So far, very happy here. :)

• I am using Emby since last November, I think, and Plex a long time as witnessed by the forum. I am lifetime member of them both and there are certain aspects I prefer with each media server. What I really like about both projects is there are good people involved and they work hard. I will try to support developers I see that really care about their projects and are industrious.

OK, there is upgrade coming maybe tomorrow. Aaron seems to be busy. He was not on much today. I was doing some tests with ssl connection with clients. On my phone it was not working right. My phone can be goofy and should test it on my tablet, but not easy to get out of network like on the phone. I made SSL connections with the browser and I was not getting streaming of music. I am not sure if I had some setting wrong. Everything worked well with clients through 8096, whether via Emby Connect or direct connection, from client to server. I put some basic info. on the Settings page for OMV Firewall and Router. This can be refined when I am positive what each port is doing. Feedback/testing is welcome.

• Nice. Will hopefully have time to have a play around with it this weekend - I feel like work is never ending at the moment.

Didn't realise you were actively using emby. I switched when the support for Debian 7 was available and haven't looked back. :) got a couple of Pi 2s as clients for the bedrooms and an ASRock Vision HTPC in the living room. Has been working very well with your plugin. Just need emby theatre for Linux now and the iOS app and I think emby will pretty much be 100% awesome. ;)

• I'm now on your 2.3 plug-in and all is still well. Dredd 3D streamed very well last night :) I love the fact that emby correctly detects 3D content and displays the play/pause/position overlay correctly. Plex never seemed to want to work with my 3D collection and the overlay was messed up.

• Just wanted to say that I just upgraded my box to Stoneburner. I originally couldn't get the 1.0 Emby plugin to run the Force Update. So I upgraded to Stoneburner, and checked the plugin version and it said 1.0? So I restarted OMV and checked again. Sure enough it said 2.3 as the version. Ran the Force Update and it worked fine. Loving the Stoneburner look and also the newer Web Client changes for Emby. Pretty excited at all this.

Now I just have to go to the Emby forums. I need to find a way to select multiple items from a media list to add them to a playlist. I have a bunch of kid videos that I'd like to be able to show my wife, "just go to the Playlist area honey and hit play". But with a hundred or so to go through, it takes a while to add each one manually to a playlist.

Version
    6.0.27-1 (Shaitan)

Kernel
    Linux 5.14.0-0.bpo.2-amd64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!