"Shellshock" bug: how to change the default shell from "bash" to "dash" ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

While that helps part of the problem, bash is still installed. If you just update your system, you won't have a problem.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• what does your "automatic shutdown" script, what autoshutdown does not? Just courious ;)

I work from home and I have two OMV servers, one is the main server and the other is the backup server (I also have an offsite data backup on a few external hard drives).
    I use the "main" as files server (ie: backup for my pc) and for my customers (ie: FTP server).
    In the evening/weekends I use the "main" server has a streaming device for music/movies/tw shows.
    The script simply check if my pc and/or the OMV backup server and/or my tv are on (the tv is connected to my router via ethernet).
    If these 3 devices are turned off the "main" server runs the shutdown script.
    I also have a simpler script on the OMV backup server. In the evening it runs a "pull" rsync script to backup the main server data and then shutsdown itself.

My scripts are a sort of "the poor man autoshutdown plugin" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!