Unable to update to openmediavault-omvextrasorg_0.6.24

• Any one else seeing this? Trying to apply an update to OMV Extras but the update seems broken:

From the OMV gui:

and then the omv daemon requires restarting ..

Tried on command line:

Thanks ..

• Offizieller Beitrag

The problem is that the '/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/diagnostic/system/ProcessList.js' file is shipped with the openmediavault-processlist plugin but will be installed with openmediavault-omvextrasorg too. This is forbidden by the Debian package management. In this case you have to uninstall openmediavault-processlist before to fix that issue.

• apt-get clean
    apt-get remove openmediavault-processlist

then try it again. Don't use sudo. This is Debian not Ubuntu.

Not sure I understand this. apt-get always needs root privilege as far as I am aware:

Zitat

ianch-hp ~: apt-get update
    E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
    E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/
    E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
    E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?

As for the dependency conflict, removing openmediavault-processlist isn't a fix, just a workaround. Anyway, I removed the processlist plugin via the gui and then tried the command line update of omv extras and this worked fine:

What is strange is that the version is now 0.6.25 and not 0.6.24 :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I released 0.6.25 today.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!