Clean Install: Can't Login to WebGUI after boot

• Hi there,

I just did a clean install OMV 1.0.20 32Bit.

Installation went smooth, afterwards I checked for updates, installed them and did a reboot.
    Then I installed the OMV-Extras Plugin for OMV 1.0 and installed the AUFS plugin.
    Did another reboot then and configured my Users, Shares, AUFS etc.

All this time I was able to login via the Web GUI (didn't change the default password so far).

I shut down the NAS yesterday and rebootet this morning via WOL.

...an now I am not able to login via the Web GUI anymore...

I don't get any error message, the browser just shows the login page after I try to login.
    Already cleared the browser cache tried to login in Private Mode (Firefox and Internet Explorer) but no success.

Tried these commands already :

Code
    omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service apache2 stop
    service php5-fpm restart
    service nginx restart

....no success either.

Had the same problem before and have already done another clean install...but the problem persists.

System is a HP Thinclient T5735, 1 GB Flash, 2 GB RAM

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    JaxxonM99

• Had the same problem before and have already done another clean install...but the problem persists.

Verify with omv-firstaid that you're using the correct password to login. Also note that the GUI denies a login for 180 seconds after 3 false login attempts.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!