Error in SnapRAID plugin after update

• Just did an update this morning to SnapRAID 1.0.3, with an update/install of snapraid. Now, when I go to the snapRAID plugin in OMV I see a bunch of errors like:

The methid 'getContentList' does not exist for RPC service 'SnapRaid'.

Any suggestions?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The 1.0.3 was a big update (since OMV 1.0 hasn't been released) to make the plugin simpler. The method 'getContentList' does not exist tells me that you need to clear your cache first (whenever installing a plugin update, refreshing the page usually helps as well). Then you will need to setup the plugin again. You won't lose data and the sync should work fine according to the snapraid author.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I can confirm this. Clearing cache/cookies gets rid of the errors, after that you can either use the old config which still works, but is not showing any drives in the web-ui. Or you reconfigure your drives and rename the ".content" and ".parity" files on the drives to "snapraid.content" and "snapraid.parity". After that everything should work like it used to.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for the tips :) It really is a big change but I think it is for the better.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

My fist impression is very good, haven't checked the log file though, that didn't work for me in the previous version, I hope it does now.

The log file only works with Solo's scripts. I will look at getting the command buttons to log.

• Offizieller Beitrag

They might still work. I haven't tried lately. The script by itself never writes to the log. I was just going to make the buttons in the plugins itself write to the log.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!