Plugins that are wanted - Part 4

• I know, but I'm not responsible for the new name. I used (the new name) Kodi instead of XBMC, it will be called Kodi in the future and NOT XBMC ;)

I know it's not the place to talk for, but I feel this is a very commercial name. They'll surprise us with a pet selection soon. My opinion it's that one does not make those things if don't consider selling something. Perhaps will turn more like Plex? Selling plugins/apps?

...BTW in spanish Kodi sounds wimpy. A dogs name that someone will only give to Lassie's partner. :P

• And personally (no offense), I stay away from any plugin requiring java or mono.

I'll try to learn this weekend if it is possible to make a plugin that include mono installation. :D (very bad forecast)
    It's something already made?
    I insight the making of MB3 plugin. And also will be useful for that domotic program above.

• im really interested in writing a openvpn client plugin.
    such as (just) pointing to configuration file (for the beginning)
    the tutorials for making a plugin are up to date for 1.0.x ?
    or is som1 alrdy working on something like that ?

if that went well i may look take a look in making a filebot UI for OMV...

• Offizieller Beitrag

The tutorial is up to date. I would also look at the current plugins on github. No one is working on the client that I know of.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• As far as I know someone has worked on them yesterday... though not received the deb file yet. So watch out for it in the next days.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I'm in need of a CPU temp monitor plugin. As I will put my server in my closet I have no way of telling if the temps are going to be alright. Can't access BIOS, as I don't have any monitor there. And I have no other OS on the server.

A way to simply view this in OMV 1.0 would be great!

• yes, this would be useful!

something like a health status widget - mainboard temps, fans and smart params on one page

Tom

----

HP N54L, 6GB, 5disc Raid5, SSD Boot with OMV 5
    HP N54L, 16GB, 4disc ZFS pool, SSD Boot with other NAS system

• I'm in need of a CPU temp monitor plugin. As I will put my server in my closet I have no way of telling if the temps are going to be alright. Can't access BIOS, as I don't have any monitor there. And I have no other OS on the server.

A way to simply view this in OMV 1.0 would be great!

yes, this would be useful!

something like a health status widget - mainboard temps, fans and smart params on one page

I have spent most of yesterday and today working on this and I am about 70% done. For the moment I am concentrating on just the CPU temps but once that is done and released I will look at adding other temps and fan speeds.
    The plugin will need to be able to generate configuration files based on the end users hardware, as this will vary from user to user I will try to get it to detect it correctly but it maybe that I will need to make adjustment to the code if/when it is unable to create the correct configuration files for some types of hardware.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I have spent most of yesterday and today working on this and I am about 70% done. For the moment I am concentrating on just the CPU temps but once that is done and released I will look at adding other temps and fan speeds.
    The plugin will need to be able to generate configuration files based on the end users hardware, as this will vary from user to user I will try to get it to detect it correctly but it maybe that I will need to make adjustment to the code if/when it is unable to create the correct configuration files for some types of hardware.

Wonderful! Only thing I think OMV was lacking! Great work, looking forward to it!

• DaWauZ: I browsed their sources and It apparently seems made in VS2010, so tightly bound to .Net. The sources should be adapted to mono first for it to work in Debian, as MB3 is. But it uses some windows specific libraries. :/

All the things that I make are MS.NET. At the time, I tried to work on Mono, but the development experience wasn't so nice as VS. Also no Resharper there :D I must give it a second chance (something more to do)

The other one... misterhouse, seems just a programming agent. I would prefer a more specialized solution.
    Just my 2c.

Hi, is there already something simular like this, or someone working on it?
    I would donate for domoticz :)

I read this, that its already possible on a synology

http://www.domoticz.com/wiki/DomoticzSynology

and this

http://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Install.txt

---------------------------------------------
    My HP T610 thin client NAS
    My Thin Client single drive NAS build
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I'm from the Netherlands, excuse me for bad english
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DaWauZ ()

• Oh guy - we need wallabag as quick as we can. It's an Instapaper-Clone and works great. I installed it a second ago on my webspace and it's great. Screenshots are here, Requirements are here.

And if you not like it for OMV, grab it for your webspace and don't forget to install the apps for your smartphone. :)

I don't see how this needs to be a plugin (or how it is useful for a NAS). There's from what I can see no OMV integration needed for this.

• A nice plugin for LXC would be cool

p.s. started to work on plexconnect plugin, but not enough time at the moment

Tom

----

HP N54L, 6GB, 5disc Raid5, SSD Boot with OMV 5
    HP N54L, 16GB, 4disc ZFS pool, SSD Boot with other NAS system

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!