Plugins that are wanted - Part 4

• discuss

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tekkb ()

• David, when I give a warning do not delete it without discussing with me.

In fact I think all the mods can discuss this as a group. I have been here long enough to give a warning.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tekkb ()

• domoticz http://www.domoticz.com/
    would be very nice

---------------------------------------------
    My HP T610 thin client NAS
    My Thin Client single drive NAS build
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I'm from the Netherlands, excuse me for bad english
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

• from here

• We talked about home automation over 1 year ago. Maybe we should take a look at all the programs again and add 1 to the voting list?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Added misterhouse or other home automation software.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• We talked about home automation over 1 year ago. Maybe we should take a look at all the programs again and add 1 to the voting list?

Sure! And excuse me.

It's a crap not having time for your things. I'm .net achitect and over the years made my own ERP. Now I'm working for/in the tire production/distribution industry and they are really picky with customizations. Seems that they always want to break my program.

I wanted to contribute to the MB3 project and other, also make some plugin for OMV (precisely in this area), but if I only have a little time...
    I think the only way for me to deviate of all those rubber would be to slowly take some hobby coding in small bits. How it works? If someone enrolls for contribution, there are bug schedules or something?

• domoticz http://www.domoticz.com/
    would be very nice

DaWauZ: I browsed their sources and It apparently seems made in VS2010, so tightly bound to .Net. The sources should be adapted to mono first for it to work in Debian, as MB3 is. But it uses some windows specific libraries. :/

All the things that I make are MS.NET. At the time, I tried to work on Mono, but the development experience wasn't so nice as VS. Also no Resharper there :D I must give it a second chance (something more to do)

The other one... misterhouse, seems just a programming agent. I would prefer a more specialized solution.
    Just my 2c.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The other one... misterhouse, seems just a programming agent. I would prefer a more specialized solution.

I just put misterhouse because it is probably the easiest to make a plugin from and the most well known to me. That is why I put "or other automation software" as well. The other packages I found seem to be integrate with a distro or not packaged well for a plugin. And personally (no offense), I stay away from any plugin requiring java or mono.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Try the second change :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try the second change :)

What does that mean?

• I'm sorry was a quote of Sergio.

• My linux knowledge being kinda... ridiculous, i'm wondering if there is any package that would act like Filebot, or TheRenamer softwares.
    If yes, well, it would be nice to have it on OMV if its not done actually.
    (I got Plex, but I dont think it renames media)

• I got filebot running via CLI just fine. I'm not sure it can be easily integrated into the WebGUI. It is java based, thus Aaron won't look at it but maybe another dev... but CLI works just fine for me.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• I'm using MediaElch, both on Windows and Linux to rename my TV-Shows and Films. Then I can combine renaming and choosing which Fanart to use in Kodi (XBMC).

• Filebot automaticcally renames on my server. I can upload my script later to my NAS Thread, I think it still misses the current version of it.

Greetings
    David

• I know, but I'm not responsible for the new name. I used (the new name) Kodi instead of XBMC, it will be called Kodi in the future and NOT XBMC ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!