XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Offizieller Beitrag

@nicjo814 what happens with the db and a lower versions of kodi in fetching from the central DB? your image is insengard right?

They are always changing stuff in db in between versions of kodi, no idea if you can run different versions of kodi around the same Db.

haven't updated my rpi to openelec to beta, because i have LAMP addon stack running a web service that feeds sonarr.

• You can run multiple Clients (different versions) on one database, technically. They just don't update vice-versa, only once all the old DB stuff is updated/migrated to the newer stuff, older stuff remains in place afaik and can still be used by the older installations. I wouldn't suggest it though...

PS: I'm still running 14.0 on my NUC...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Nice work nicjo. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I installed with this tutorial: XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner
    Then pulled your image: docker pull nicjo814/kodi-headless:14.2

docker -ps a

Code
    CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                        COMMAND                CREATED             STATUS              PORTS               NAMES                                                                                                    
    4d198c9a2ac2        wernerb/docker-xbmc-server   "/usr/bin/supervisor   6 minutes ago       Up 4 minutes                            kodiserver1

Where is nicjo814/docker-kodi-headless?

Code
    docker restart <tab>
    4d198c9a2ac2c9b7525d0ec07c50681fea6fa6f256aefd9cc914dd0f4df378ca  kodiserver1

Is this correct? I restarted both containers.

I copied my sources.xml to /opt/kodi-server/userdata/sources.xml but still get the python error.

• You should probably stop and remove the Werner container to avoid confusion... Then start the nicjo image with help of the instructions on my docker hub page (see earlier post). The problem you posted comes from running a watchdog plugin that's not been patched for headless Kodi installations. Please also post your "docker run" command if you have further issues since it helps in understanding the problem.

• You did great work.

Another noob-question.

docker ps-a
    shows no containers.

Dont knowwhat to do ..

• "docker exec -it <docker id> bash" will start a new bash shell within the running container. The docker id is listed with docker ps -a. All Kodi files are located in /opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data and the log file is in the temp folder and is named kodi.log

• Code
    15:04:22 T:140069169587968   ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /export/Videos (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_AC
    CES(13) Permission denied(13)")

Is the docker container using another ip?
    In my omv-config, the NFS share can be mounted by 192.168.1.0/24

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!