Removed Plex got an error and now cannot access Web Gui

• I ran omv-firstaid and changed my password and I went through web-gui configure.

Here's the thing. When I tried to log on with the new password it just loops back around again to the sign in screen. However, when I used my old password that was just looping a few seconds ago I now get the red failure banner.

also - here is what putty displayed if it means anything.

• Hmm.... I would run some tests on it. Western Digital and Seagate both have diagnostic ISOs you can download and burn to disk. This is what happens when usb sticks start to fail too, which are not recommended. People are not able to login. But there are lots of things that can cause this. But I can't think of anything else. We tried loggin in with a different machine or tablet so we know it is not browser issue.

If this is not new hardware you might burn a copy of memtest too and check if you are getting any ram errors.

http://www.memtest.org/

• Oh Well!

I gave up late last night and just reinstalled OMV from scratch and rebuilt everything using config.xml info. Didn't take too long and I did not lose any of my data.

I was delaying using Clonezilla - just never got around to it - I will be setting that up now however..

On yeah - both my HD and my memory checked out good to go.

Thanks much for all of your help!

All is right again with the world!

dcaseyb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!