Error #0: Failed to open 'js/omv/NavigationPanel.js'

• Just starting with OMV, added a couple of plugins and now when i try to login i get

Error #0:
    exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to open file 'js/omv/NavigationPanel.js'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:42
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(49): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/Navigati...', Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(71): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(188): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(114): OMVWebGui->getJavascriptIncludes()
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(36): OMVHtmlPage->render()
    #5 {main}

have i broken it already!!

thanks for any help

• First: "help please" is not a sufficent thread title. Please chose a better one next time.

Next: You installed a 0.4 Plugin on 0.5. The following shows you which plugin is a 0.4 version. Remove it.

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault-

To remove the Plugin, type:

Code
    apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-plugin

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Run the 1st command that David gave. It will list all the openmediavault packages on your machine. The plugins are always in this format "openmediavault-name of plugin". You installed one that is .4 like said. When you do "dpkg -l | grep openmediavault" command you will see the ones that say .4. You need to uninstall with the 2nd command David gave. So it was .4 minidlna you installed on .5 omv. You would uninstall like so:

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-minidlna

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!