how to remove devices in filesystems

• hi guys,
    i just installed a new raid controller and now i see some of my former disk as n/a status missing.
    i can't delte it. i deleted the shared folders try to find anything where its possible to look at but no luck
    where can i delete it ?

thanks,
    disk

Bilder

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• there is case after case, thread after thread what do you want me to say with this link ?

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unless you can plug them back in and unmount, you will need to delete the entry from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and from /etc/fstab. I highly recommend backing up both files before trying. You can post both if you want me to tell you which lines to remove.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• i guess i will reinstall the whole shit .....to many things they can go wrong

• reinstall just cause of unmounted filesystems? They do not cause any errors / damage to your system. So if you don´t want to remove them manually, you can just leave them there. No need to reinstall the whole system... jm2c

• hmmmm reboot works :) i got an error back but this wasjust because of it took so long to initiate the disc.......

• okay forgott it i reinstall everything from sratch.......and do software raid

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!