Couchpotato 0.5.5 - 500: Internal Server Error [SOLVED]

• I've installed the Couchpotato plugin version 0.5.5, the config is reset.\
    Then there's an setup an after submit to config file i recieve the following error:
    500: Internal Server Error

I've rebooted the server, but still the same error remove and reinstall won't fix this issue either.

• I had this issue and it was for some reason the Username and password you set when you setup couchpotato. If you find the config file in couchpotato and look for the username and password you used and remove them then it works but you then have the problem of no login page, but it allows you to use it.

• Zitat von "Scorpion54"

I had this issue and it was for some reason the Username and password you set when you setup couchpotato. If you find the config file in couchpotato and look for the username and password you used and remove them then it works but you then have the problem of no login page, but it allows you to use it.

I've reproduces the same when I use credentials it's broken, but when using no credentials at all Couchpotato works fine but it's open for everyone.

• No an issue on my system, do you use alphanumeric user names and passwords? SSL?
    What permissions have you set Folder CHMOD and File CHMOD in couchpotato's general setting page? I use 0775 for both.
    Check the permissions in /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato and sub folders

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

No an issue on my system, do you use alphanumeric user names and passwords? SSL?
    What permissions have you set Folder CHMOD and File CHMOD in couchpotato's general setting page? I use 0775 for both.
    Check the permissions in /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato and sub folders

First i've got Couchpotato working using no login, but after the reboot of my server the whole config is backup to default.
    Permissions on the couchpotato folder:
    Group: users
    Owner: couchpotato
    CHMOD 0755

and .couchpotato:
    Group: root
    Owner: couchpotato
    CHMOD 0775

• compare to mine see (http://forums.openmediavault.o…3&t=2524&start=550#p27712)

• Zitat von "hari-bo"

Sorry for the late reply, but it was an permission issue, i've set everything to 777 and it's working fine.
    Now i only need the headphones plugin :)

I did some changes a few days a go to the CP plugin that should resolve the issues with permissions but would need others to check if it does to be sure. I have done some VM installs and I had no permissions issues but I never had any problem with the old version either.

I would like to move on to the other python apps but feel I can't until the existing plugins are working correctly.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!