Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• nope. Plugins from 2.0 are not compatible with 3.0 and any attempt to install them will bring your webui down.

I see, so I'll just have to use the non-OMV plugin version of dnsmasq, and configure it from shell? No biggie, I guess.

Any particular reason it wasn't ported yet?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Umm, if the OMV 2.x version worked on OMV 3.x, I wouldn't have to port it. So, no it doesn't work. Officially dead? I'm done working on it but anyone else is free to work on it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• There's any plan to add a qbitorrent's plugin? or update the deluge one? I find them a lot better of trasmission :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• There's any plan to add a qbitorrent's plugin? or update the deluge one? I find them a lot better of trasmission :(

Why do you need a plugin for it? Just install qbittorrent-nox, get it running, and almost all config is done from its own web GUI. I know, because that's how I use it, works flawlessly.

• Why do you need a plugin for it? Just install qbittorrent-nox, get it running, and almost all config is done from its own web GUI. I know, because that's how I use it, works flawlessly.

how do you give it the permission? BTW I was trying deluge too, I really don't know which one choose :( Thy're both

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Nothing, my bad XD
    BTW with qbittorent-nox I need to keep always putty open, and I need also keep it on qbitorrent :(
    There'ìs not way to let him working in background, and also add it at the startup?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• I installed OMV 3.0 and all is working great for file sharing. I would like to add the Plex media server plugin. I followed the procedure on the omv-exstras site. I made sure to dl openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb
    After this i had a lot more plugins but did not see the plex media server. I enabled the Plexmediaserver button in the webgui in the omv-ekstras but if i do a refresh after this i get some errors.

w: Failed to fetch http://dh2k.omv-extras.org/deb…x-jessie-mirror/InRelease

W: Failed to fetch http://dh2k.omv-extras.org/deb…jessie-mirror/Release.gpg Unable to connect to dh2k.omv-extras.org:http:

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, the plex package is still on the other omv-extras server. Read. You could download from here (same package that we mirror) and install it manually though. Then the plugin won't need to contact that server.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Unfortunately, the plex package is still on the other omv-extras server. Read. You could download from here (same package that we mirror) and install it manually though. Then the plugin won't need to contact that server.

I did read down to it said something about only affecting version 2 and not 3. But I see now you mentioned it affected some repos for version 3 later in the post.
    I downloaded the package. How should it be installed? Can you give me a mini howto?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, the plex repo for OMV 3.x is still on the omv-extras since it is not open source (bintray only allows open source packages).

as root:

wget http://shell.ninthgate.se/packages/debian/pool/main/p/plexmediaserver/plexmediaserver_1.0.3.2461-35f0caa_amd64.deb
    wget https://bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-plex/download_file?file_path=pool%2Fmain%2Fo%2Fopenmediavault-plexmediaserver%2Fopenmediavault-plexmediaserver_3.6_all.deb

dpkg -i plexmediaserver_1.0.3.2461-35f0caa_amd64.deb openmediavault-plexmediaserver_3.6_all.deb

If that doesn't help, just wait for the repo to be back up.

• Does the emby plugin support QuickSync transcoding? In other words is the ffmpeg package compiled with QS in the plugin?

About to move to OMV 3.0, running Sonarr, Emby, NZBGet on a Pentium G4520 on an AsRock B150M Pro4S and 16GB DDR4 in a Lian-Li PC-M25A case.
    Sub 10W idle power draw, thanks to SuperFlower 350W 80Plus Gold PSU.

• Just setting up some stuff in a VM before I go to hardware, and I get this issue trying to install Emby:

I can't get any further, and the plugin installer gets stuck in a loop at that point until I close the window. It was fun copy&pasting that output, because the text window was scrolling like mad. :(

About to move to OMV 3.0, running Sonarr, Emby, NZBGet on a Pentium G4520 on an AsRock B150M Pro4S and 16GB DDR4 in a Lian-Li PC-M25A case.

• Offizieller Beitrag

No need to post this problem twice. Plugin isn't ready yet. If you click on apt clean, it will get rid of the cached plugin.

• No need to post this problem twice. Plugin isn't ready yet. If you click on apt clean, it will get rid of the cached plugin.

I posted here first, then noticed the other thread, meant to come back here and delete this post.

I'll go an thrash myself with a prickly branch.

• I am getting the following error when installing SABNZBD from a fresh install

Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'.

Error

OKShow details
    Error

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(79): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.sa...')#1 [internal function]: OMV\Engined\Rpc\Sabnzbd->getSettings(NULL, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Sabnzbd', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Anyone able to help.

Its version 3.2.1 on OMV 3.0.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Two issues with the letsencrypt plugin.

1. It is not possible to report any issue on github for this plugin. Please enable the issue feature for this repo.
    2. The Debian package 'certbot' is not available in the omv-extras package repositiories. I have enabled the stable and testing repo, but both do not contain it. The omv-extras package repository MUST contain these packages and all dependencies like python-certbot, ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!