Just press enter on every question to accept the default, once done

Code
    watch -n 1 -d sensors

This will show real time temps and fan speeds, Ctrl-C to quit

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thank you, do I have to do this on the server directly, or is there some way to talk to the server? I guess you can't write this directly in the webinterface?

Is there a way to make it permanent, easy access on webinterface?

• You can do it on the server directly but I use telnet (putty) to "talk" to the sever, http://www.chiark.greenend.org…atham/putty/download.html

I think there is a chrome extension that acts as a telnet client as well.

It could be used in a plugin but as all hardware is different users would need to configure (sensors-detect) before the plugin would know what hardware they have.

• Hi,

I just did a clean install of OMV 1.0 and have installed the OMV-Extras plugin, i can find extra plugins but not in any of the 2 pages i see sickbeard or couchpotato etc do i miss a step i thought it was in the stable or do i need to activate the testing?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Enable the Download Managers repo in the Secondary tab :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ok got the plugins running but now i have problem starting up sickbeard, how do i get back the sickrage version from the script?

The webserver was not starting up so i checked manual cli

root@nas:/opt/sickbeard# service sickbeard start
    Starting sickbeard
    root@nas:/opt/sickbeard# Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 34, in <module>
    import sickbeard
    File "/opt/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 33, in <module>
    from providers import ezrss, tvtorrents, nzbs_org, nzbmatrix, nzbsrus, newznab, womble, newzbin, custom_torrents
    ImportError: cannot import name custom_torrents

Here it hangs, so choosing custom_torrents was not a good option ;) can anyone give me some tips what to choose to get torrent branch sickrage working? Which Branch to choose and do i have to put any fork first

Thanks

• As with any git stored application there will be people who will fork from the main branch and modify it to suit their needs.

http://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/network shows a list of forks, whether any are good is another question. A lot of forks are from users who want to help with the main branch, they fork the code, modify it with their changes and then issue a "pull request" this means ask the main branch to include the new code from the fork. I myself have done this for Couchpotato, Sick-Beard and SickRage.

If there is something extra you want in CP you could always post a request for it on the CP forums or try google to see if there is a fork already with what you want.

• Use the plugins. The script was made at a time when there were no plugins for the apps in the script, now plugins are available it is better to use them and not the script.

Also, the script has not been tested under OMV 1.0.

We now have a few developers creating plugins so if there is a plugin you would like, post it in the Plugins that are wanted - Part 4 thread.

I installed deluge with omv.sh in OMV 1.0 with no issues, since there is no plugin currently available I gave it a shot.

• After migrating to OMV 1.0 I noticed that these plugins now include a "back user settings" option, which is nice. But I have 2 suggestions:

• Allow one to pick the full path for the backup file instead of the volume root.
    • Add option to ignore (or not) folders that contain downloads (for SABnzbd, allowing us to backup only the settings).

Good work :)

• Something might have changed in the source code since I last tested the install. If I get a chance to do a VM I will test it again.

I would say to upgrade to OMV 1, there are a lot more plugins and I believe no work is being done on fixing anything below OMV 1

• I would like to make a cronjob to backup SABnzbd/Sickbeard/CouchPotato/Headphones using the script that is used to back them up in the WebGUI...can anyone point me toward the location/syntax for the script?

Thanks!

The plugin uses tar -zcvPf /path/to/backup/file_name.tar.gz /home/sickbeard/.sickbeard/ to backup the settings folder and tar -zxvf /path/to/backup/file_name.tar.gz -C / to restore the file.
    If you are restoring a backup you must stop the service first as all these types of apps will save their current settings when shutting down, it is also best to remove your existing settings folder before restoring the backup.

• Isn't it better then to shutdown the services before we backup them? To avoid any possible file corruption?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Isn't it better then to shutdown the services before we backup them? To avoid any possible file corruption?

Greetings
    David

I did think about doing that but as you will not be changing anything during the backup I did not think stopping the service was needed. Even if you start the backup then go and change a setting the backup would have completed before you would have a chance to swap tabs and change something. I have done quite a few backup while testing and during normal use on my server and have not had a single problem with any time I have had to restore.
    When these apps start up they use the most CPU power so I only stop them when it is absolutely necessary. For your own peace of mind you can always stop the server manually before backing up.

• (Nach jedem einzelschritt immer safe + apply drücken, sofern möglich!)
    1. Sickbeard plugin installieren.
    2. Standard Fork aktivieren und Sharedfolder auswählen
    3. enable sickbeard
    4. disable sickbeard
    5. fork hinzufügen
    6. fork auswählen, auch darauf achten ERNEUT master auszwählen!
    7. sickbeard wieder enablen

So sollte das ganze funktionieren.

Gruß
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• So hab es noch mal gemacht und es ging nicht.Ich habe es dann versucht in der Console zu Starten und dann bekomme ich diesen Fehler:
    root@MediaServer:~# service sickbeard start
    Starting sickbeard
    root@MediaServer:~# Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 55, in <module>
    import sickbeard
    File "/opt/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 42, in <module>
    from providers import ezrss, tvtorrents, torrentleech, btn, newznab, womble, omgwtfnzbs, nzbindex, nzbclub, nzbto
    File "/opt/sickbeard/sickbeard/providers/nzbto.py", line 247, in <module>
    provider = NZBto()
    File "/opt/sickbeard/sickbeard/providers/nzbto.py", line 46, in __init__
    self.cache = NNZBtoCache(self)
    File "/opt/sickbeard/sickbeard/providers/nzbto.py", line 197, in __init__
    self.session.get("http://nzb.to")
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 350, in get
    return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 338, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 441, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 327, in send
    raise ConnectionError(e)
    requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='nzb.to', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 111] Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!