Fake-hwclock issue

• I have seen some issues in the forum but can't find this specifically. I have a raspberry pi 3 model b and am running the omv_2.2.5_rpi2_rpi3 image. It runs very well. I ran into an oddity. I find that I constantly get a message from the hourly Cron job that the fake-hwclock.data contains a timestamp in the future. In my case the date is December 6 2016. So I obediently run the fake-hwclock in ssh using sudo with force. Bingo. It sets it. When I rebooted it, the message was back. Huh, how did it get back to the future again? So I change fake-hwclock and add the force on that job. Ok that works. The next time I reboot, omv never shows up. Ok, so I hook up a monitor and keyboard and notice it is complaining that the super block on the root drive has a date in the future. Yea, there is Dec 6 2016 again. So I run fsck and fix that and we boot. Again fake-hwclock.data has a Dec 6 2016 date in it. So it appears that fake-hwclock.data is not being truely updated. Is what I see a cached version? Is there a reason that the fake-hwclock.data is always returning to the same date in the future on every new boot? I'd think this was how it's suppose to be except that fake-hwclock won't update it without the force if the date is in the future. Is this working as designed or is something up? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!