Rsync - Checking Status

• I began a Rsync last night of 1.9 TB of data and I would like to be able to see what the status of the transfer is.

It's going from a USB 3.0 Hard Drive enclosure to a USB 3.0 external Hard Drive I can see in the processes that Rsync is running.

How can i see how much is left?

• Offizieller Beitrag

How can i see how much is left?

This has not being implemented in the webUI, it could be a cool feature though, but right now i see it kind of hard to implement. Maybe with some kind of output redirection to a file....
    You can open your terminal and go to the target folder and run du -sh Folder/

• I did actually find a way to see what is was doing, It's not perfect but it gives be a general idea.

Under System Logs you pick Rsync Jobs and it gives you a list of what has transferred. Like I said it's not perfect but it still give me more information then I had before.

• I had the same question as majorpayne today.

For me it would be enough to see if the Rsync-Job is active.
    Maybe in the Services->Rsync->Jobs-List as a "red LED" (but the status in bytes-left would be better) ?

My "solution" was to compare the sizes of source and target via windows-file-explorer.... ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!