Error viewing Changelog

• Hello everybody,

Everytime I'm trying to view the changelog of an update I get the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile '/var/cache/apt/archives/base-files_7.1wheezy11_amd64.deb' | tar -x --wildcards -C /tmp/575da47709341 ./usr/share/doc/base-files/changelog* 2>&1': tar: This does not look like a tar archive tar: ./usr/share/doc/base-files/changelog.gz: Not found in archive tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Code
    Fehler #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile '/var/cache/apt/archives/base-files_7.1wheezy11_amd64.deb' | tar -x --wildcards -C /tmp/575da47709341 ./usr/share/doc/base-files/changelog* 2>&1': tar: This does not look like a tar archive
    tar: ./usr/share/doc/base-files/changelog.gz: Not found in archive
    tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc:405
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceApt->getChangeLog(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getChangeLog', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Apt', 'getChangeLog', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Updates install fine:

However, there is a warning that the updated packages cannot be authenticated. Don't know if this is related.

This is my sources.list:

What is going on here? I hope somebody can help me to resolve this.

Thanks a lot..

• Don't know if you need it anymore, but here is the output you requested:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sadly you can not use the code from OMV3 and backport it because the whole code has been changed from 2 to 3. This is also the reason why i do not backport this issue to OMV2, it takes too much time for a useless function. The problem you currently have only applies to packages that have a special naming, which is normally not the case.

• Ok, I think I found something that maybe interesting:
    I ssh'ed into the machine and that's what / looks like:

However, /var/cache/apt/archives shows nothing but the folder partial (which is also empty).

There is something wrong here, right? All those downloaded *.deb packages don't belong to /, do they?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have flashmemory installed, correct? There was a bug in an older version that caused this.

Try (as root):

rm /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/02nocache
    rm /*.deb
    apt-get update

Then try viewing the changelog again.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!