OMV 2 Kernel 4.x Image

• Do you have the zfs-testing repo enabled in omv-extras? If you do, it uses 0.6.5.7 from the official zfs repos which may not compile with 4.7/4.8. If you don't have it enabled, the 0.6.5.8 packages from the Debian repos is used which might work with those kernels.

Hi

No i just checked. Only ZFS is enabled not the "testing" but apt--cache -policy zfs* only shows me versions 6.5.7-8

• Offizieller Beitrag

The regular zfs repo uses the lower version. So, disable the regular zfs repo and enable the testing repo. Then apt clean.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just install the latest update of omvextras and you won't have to worry about it which one is enabled.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Does anybody else got into problems with USB 3.0 devices?
    I'm using a second NIC connected to an USB 3.0 port of my NAS. It's not detected on boot anymore since I'm on Kernel 4.5. Only happens if it is connected to USB 3.0, USB 2.0 works fine, but it's too slow.
    If I reconnect it after boot, it works fine, but this bothers me...
    Any workarounds?

EDIT: My bad, the BIOS was the problem. I disabled the legacy support for USB 2.0, now it works fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!