Error #4000 when checking updates

• Hello,

I have upgraded from OMV 1.19 to 3.0.13, I have just followed instructions "omv-update" "omv-release-upgrade"
    I thought it will upgrade to 2.0 but in the end of upgrade process I finished with 3.0.13 !
    That's no problem (I hope ?), i don't mind to be with 3.0 (

Now everything seems working fine except when I check "update management" I get the following errors:

Could you, please, help with this ?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Regards,
    Janusz

• Offizieller Beitrag

You must have run the command twice. Going back to 2.x is very difficult since it involves going from Debian Jessie to Debian Wheezy. It would probably be easier to reinstall.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Otherwise, maybe, I can live with erasmus (3.x) it seems works nice, except the above mentionned error which is maybe not really important ? (I dont know ?).
    What do you think ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I wouldn't because OMV 3.x is still a moving target and beta. The problem above is happening because of omv-extras being version 2.x on OMV 3.x. Even though it is install, follow these directions to install omv-extras for OMV 3.x.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I have followed above mentioned direction (Web interface) but when trying upload (point 3) the path is greyed and looks like this "C:\fakepath\openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb",
    so I am stopped in point 3

Will maybe try from the command line.

Should I uninstal the "openmediavault-omvextrasorg2.13.1" first ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I forgot to mention that because you can't update, you have to use the command line option. No, you don't have to uninstall 2.13.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!