openmediavault-letsencrypt

• I don't know what happens but I can't access the plugin configuration now. I tried installing and uninstalling several times and no luck. When I click the let's encrypt plugin in the web, I don't get any response.

Any ideas?

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• Does anyone have any idea whats wrong here?
    This is what I get when I klick on generate on the webui

edit:fixed...my virtual environment was broken
    pip uninstall virtualenv
    pip install virtualenv fixed it for me

• I don't know what happens but I can't access the plugin configuration now. I tried installing and uninstalling several times and no luck. When I click the let's encrypt plugin in the web, I don't get any response.

Any ideas?

If you open your web browsers web console do you see any errors? (Firefox: Options > Developer > Web Console)

• http://postimg.org/image/415yg38cn/

This is my web console. 3 errors. The last one is related to Let's encrypt:

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• I clicked in the LetsEncrypt.js and it opened another tab with adress: view-source:http://192.168.1.230/js/omv/module/admin/diagnostic/log/plugin/LetsEncrypt.js
    So I think is the first case.

Thanks for your time.

My NAS:

Plugin list:

Zitat

• I clicked in the LetsEncrypt.js and it opened another tab with adress: view-source:http://192.168.1.230/js/omv/module/admin/diagnostic/log/plugin/LetsEncrypt.js
    So I think is the first case.

Thanks for your time.

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue; I've tried on multiple virtual machines. Have you tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling? How about restarting your computer?

• No luck. Uninstalled, restarted, installed, restarted again and the plugin config is not accessible through the GUI.

I don't know why it does not work... I only replaced my OS drive and reinstalled OpenMediaVault and all my necessary plugins and this is the only one that is not working...

Any idea?

EDIT: here's the content of the pop-up window when I install the plugin. Does it look right?

My NAS:

Plugin list:

Zitat

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lord Wektabyte ()

• same for me, nothing happens when I click on let's encrypt on the service list.
    also tried to uninstall, reinstall, uninstall again, reboot reinstall... still the same.
    Tried with firefox and safari on a 10.10.5 mac pro. web console shows no error on firefox

• Hey,
    please see here for purging and (or) removing any plugins e.g.:

<Howto downgrade to stable OMV - Debian Wheezy>

or here:

<https://askubuntu.com/question…ely-remove-an-application>

or here:

<https://askubuntu.com/question…-purge-and-apt-get-remove>

apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-letsencrypt
    apt-get clean
    apt-get install openmediavault-letsencrypt
    apt-get install -f
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade

Please backup your system before! It is your own risc!

2 BananaPi, 1 OrangePiPC+, 1 OrangePiPC with OMV 6.0.x

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von omavoss ()

• Thanks @omavoss for the reply. Why downgrading? I'm using OpenMediaVault 2.1 stable! I used the plugin before and it worked fine!

I'm trying to get a certificate from let's encrypt using this howto: https://letsencrypt.readthedocs.org/en/latest/using.html and https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt and I'm stucked. I installed the let's encrypt client and when I try to run "letsencrypt (..............)" with the arguments, it keeps telling me that letsencrypt command does not exist. I don't understand anything and it's driving me crazy.

My NAS:

Plugin list:

Zitat

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lord Wektabyte ()

• I installed the let's encrypt client and when I try to run "letsencrypt (..............)" with the arguments, it keeps telling me that letsencrypt command does not exist.

Are you running the command from the directory you cloned the github repository? The plugin clones it to /opt/letsencrypt

• I was not. Then I figured out I was wrong :P

After all I got it working using letsencrypt-auto + arguments

PS: the plugin does not work yet for me... If I now uninstall it, will I loose the manual configuration I've done?

My NAS:

Plugin list:

Zitat

• after removing and reinstalling again my firefox console shows an error when I click on the let's encrypt service icon :

TypeError: t is null

expanded view :

• Hello. I am trying to get this setup but when I click on the Generate Certificate button I get this:

Any ideas?

• Hi,

I just installed the plugin and do also face the problem that clicking on the 'Let's Encrypt' service entry does not show anything (better said, it is still showing what was displayed before clicking the entry) and that there's an error "TypeError: t is null".

I'm not sure what is causing this. I do have a VM where it works as it should. The only difference is, that I have installed the plugin in the VM using an earlier version and I updated it to the latest version (don't know if that makes a difference regarding the problem.

I tried uninstalling and installing the plugin again but no luck. What I did not yet give a try is installing an older version and see what happens...
    Edit: ok, there is no earlier package on http://packages.omv-extras.org available, so I cannot give that a try :(

OMV 2.x - Kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N54L, 4GB RAM, 2x3TB WD Red - RAID 1, Sandisk SSD 60GB for system

• Offizieller Beitrag

Edit: ok, there is no earlier package on http://packages.omv-extras.org available, so I cannot give that a try :(

I just put all the versions in the testing folder.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I just put all the versions in the testing folder.

Aaron, thanks a bunch for the earlier packages!
    Unfortunately that didn't work either :( It must be something different in the backend. My VM was installed from scratch directly from a 2.x ISO where as my 'production' system evolved from 0.4 to 0.5 to 1.x to 2.x via dist upgrades. Maybe that's the difference... Never had problems like this before. I had planned to wipe the system and re-do it from scratch once 3.x is out anyway but that will not happen in the next couple of days, I guess ;)

Anyway, I will try to investigate a bit more but at the moment I don't know exactly how to debug those extjs javascript problems. I tried to use extjs-all-debug in the backend which gives me a bit more "details" where the exception occurs but I did not (yet) figure out what's the null string passed to extjs. Unfortunately I'm not a JS developer ;)
    We will see ...

OMV 2.x - Kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N54L, 4GB RAM, 2x3TB WD Red - RAID 1, Sandisk SSD 60GB for system

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!