Unzipping Using OMV (SickRage Post Processing)

• First let me start off by saying I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I am currently using sickrage and I am trying to figure out how to set it up so that the files get unzipped after downloading and use the servers resources instead of the computer.

Cause currently what I am doing is connecting to OMV through a laptop and then opening 7zFM up on the windows laptop and extracting to the folder I want it save in on the server. This is not only time consuming but I believe takes much longer since I am doing this over a wifi connection and using the laptop processing power instead of the server with OMV on it which is much better better and more powerful machine.

I understand there is a Post Processing tab in Sickrage but where do I get the plugin to install a unzipping software.

Hopefully this makes sense and I explained myself clearly as this is the first time I have been playing around with a server but am not new to computers.

Thanks in advance for any help or direction I can be pointed in.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!