ownCloud problem (webdav interface seems t0 be broken)

• Just tried installing ownCloud plugin, however when I attempt to access the owncloud webpage I get the following error:
    "Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.Please double check the installation guides."

Not quite sure what to do, I read another thread which said to disable webdav checks which I believe I did and even after a reboot, the problem still remained.

• Just tried installing ownCloud plugin, however when I attempt to access the owncloud webpage I get the following error:
    "Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.Please double check the installation guides."

Not quite sure what to do, I read another thread which said to disable webdav checks which I believe I did and even after a reboot, the problem still remained.

I had similar issue, my certificate common name wasn't matching my DNS entry.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!