No longer graphs in Diags/System Informations

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you reinstall on a new usb stick? You didn't need to start a new thread.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Now the OMV is active over the old stick, so this is another problem accordling your reply.

In the coming days I will buy a new stick.
    For new installation, can I save all the configurations about disk, folders, plugins, etc. ?

Thanks in advance for your help. :thumbup:
    ==============
    1 USB Stick Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (USB 3.0 90MB/s Read - 30MB/s Write)
    2 HDD WD Blue 320GB RAID2
    4 HDD WD Green 1TB RAID5

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can save /etc/openmediavault/config.xml for reference but you can't import/export anything. I wouldn't clone the old stick because it would clone the corrupt files/data.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• I'm sorry but I did not understand.
    I have to reconfigure everything, shared folders, plugins, everything?
    And what is the purpose of the backup plugin?

==============
    4 HDD WD Green 1TB RAID5

• Offizieller Beitrag

Its purpose is to back up the system. Unfortunately, when using a usb stick, the stick data integrity degrades over time which makes the backup untrustworthy. That is why we have always recommended against using a usb stick. Only recently have we said it was ok to use a usb stick if using the flashmemory plugin.

• about problem:
    In the Stats panel i read this error:

Code
    Failed
     to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': rrdtool: 
    relocation error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfontconfig.so.1: symbol 
    readdIr, version GLIBC_2.2.5 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link 
    time reference

About the backup:
    I understand and I not understand.
    If the system is used for some purpose professional, even if minimal, you can not redo the whole job over again and you can not reconfigure all plugins.
    There is at least a guide to be used as a reference point?

==============
    4 HDD WD Green 1TB RAID5

• Zitat

OpenMediaVault is primarily designed to be used in home environments or small home offices...

At the current stage, a simple backup and restore is not possible. If Volker will implement all the necessary features with OMV 3.0, it would be an ease to get a backup and restore solution.

• Hi,
    same Problem here. No graphs available. Install is 1 week old on an new USB-Stick. didn´t test the graphs after fresh install.

service collect restart says:

Code
    Restarting statistics collection and monitoring daemon: collectdFound a configuration for the `syslog' plugin, but the plugin isn't loaded or didn't register a configuration callback.
    Found a configuration for the `syslog' plugin, but the plugin isn't loaded or didn't register a configuration callback.
    Found a configuration for the `syslog' plugin, but the plugin isn't loaded or didn't register a configuration callback.

If i refresh the "CPU usage"-Graph in OMV this is the error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: ????$.??a???????Y??u??? ?: not found /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: ?7Bˆ?w??yJ?Cs??s?n{[?~}A???/?ڃ?O?K?????~?mź?!??Q?: not found /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: cannot create ??????H??ȟ??ÂV?]/O5h???V?P?u?1??x?j?x{Q۳?H?TC????????M5d??Ն?: Directory nonexistent /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: Ξ???d?g???4??~????7??}?i7T???,????T: not found /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: ??W?dE?GP?Y?,N????{k?b???c??????}??D?}?????D*??ciH?&,?u??[??:??z?R?<&?\8?w*?}??}~-??\?P?\????oC>????S????=?>_??D??2?LW?oO?F?h?{/??-?}A?O???k???????,SXm?P?: not found /usr/bin/socat: 1: /usr/bin/socat: 4?煻v????????ݺ0?A?: not found /usr/bin/socat: 2: /usr/bin/socat: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

AND

HELP :(

• i fixed the problem with collectd but the next problem is /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph

it brings the error with /usr/sbin/somkat

if i delete the line in omv-mkgraph:

Zitat

echo "FLUSHALL" | socat - unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock >/dev/null

everything works fine and the graphs in OMV are OK. but i don´t know why and what are the sideeffects?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!