Subsonic Install Issue

• On a fresh build of 2.0 I am trying to install subsonic through the plugin, but I get errors and it doesn't install.

Here's what I've done:

Installed openmediavault-subsonic 1.0.8
    Go to Services\Subsonic, spinning circle for a second and then I will randomly get 1 of 2 errors or no error

Error 1:

Error 2:

If I click OK on the error, one of two things will happen:
    1. the port is 4040, the Version info is blank, and the Normal/Beta install buttons are NOT there.
    2. the port is 0, the Version Info says "No version is installed yet, click the update button for the version you require", and the Update buttons are there

If I view the /etc/openmediavault/config.xml file, it has a subsonic section with the port as 0 and msg as No version is installed yet

If I click on Normal Update, I get the confirmation asking if I want to Update/Downgrade SubSonic, I click OK, the spinning circle says Loading, then nothing happens, I'm back to the plugin screen, it doesn't install.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling at least 10 times. I thought maybe it was a permissions issue and I set rwx for all users on the config.xml file, but that made no difference.

If I SSH in and do a ls -l /tmp there will be a subsonic-5.2.1 file in there (NOT a .deb file) This only shows up after I click on Normal Update
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 49092 Aug 28 20:35 subsonic-5.2.1

*UPDATE*

If I click on Beta Update, nothing happens, but if I do a ls -l /tmp, I can see a subsonic-5.3.beta2.deb file being downloaded, and then it does install (with no notification). Version info gets updated to "Current version is 5.3.beta2, there is no new update available."

I still get errors opening the Subsonic service, but I am able change the port and enable the service with Beta installed

tldr - I get errors almost every time I click on the Subsonic service section (9 times out of 10) and Normal Update does not work. Beta Update does, but it's a silent install.

• I have update a few things in the plugin that I have been meaning to do for a while. Install the latest version (1.0.10) and try again.
    If you get the config.xml:1.1 error, just choose another item in the menu then retry the subsonic menu again.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you look in the Updates tab?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Doh! Thanks, it was there.

Unfortunately, I still get errors almost every time I click on the plugin. Should there be buttons to switch from Normal to Beta versions or does it take an uninstall/reinstall of the plugin?

• You can only upgrade. If you install the stable version and there is a newer beta version then it will show the beta update. Likewise if you install the latest beta version it will only show either the next beta or the next stable version.

You can install manually any version you wish by downloading the relevant .deb file.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!