Greyhole plugin not working since upgrade 1.19 > 2.11

• Hi I've recently updated to 2.11 from 1.19 and whilst the upgrade seems to been successful overall, I seem to have lost the ability to open the Greyhole plugin. Under services it shows the service enable but it has a red dot next to it instead of the usual blue one to indicate its running. I'm also tried greyhole -s in the terminal and the service appears to be running okay. The only possible issue I can see is that in the terminal with greyhole -h it state it is version 0.9.63, however in OMV it states plugin 1.0.3 is installed. I'm tried running the apt-get upgrade for greyhole only but it states the lastest version is already installed.

I considered uninstalling the plugin via OMV and reinstalling it, but I'm worried that I will loose the Greyhole configuration and I will have to set it up again.

Any help on how it can be resolved would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Kev

• Offizieller Beitrag

2.1 is the newest version of the plugin. Not sure why you don't see it. Try:

wget http://omv-extras.org/debian/pool/main/o/openmediavault-greyhole/openmediavault-greyhole_2.1_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault-greyhole_2.1_all.deb

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for this, I went to this try tonight but before I did I checked for updates and the 2.1 plugin appeared. I've updated, rebooted and its all working fine again.

Many thanks for the help though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!