openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

• Problem is the hosts path are two long because of the UUID, maybe after validated it could display the last folder and do a like a hover over on top of the host dir to display in yellow the full path. No idea if extjs can do that BTW.

I've added tooltips to the latest version (0.2.17):
    openmediavault-docker-gui (0.2.17) testing
    * Add tooltips to the Run Container dialogue

Looks ok to me, but please test :)

• i uninstalled the old openmediavault-docker
    and tried omv-dockergui

i get this error

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:63
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(125): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(143): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getImages('42005', true)
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getImages(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getImages', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'getImages', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

• Hi,

i'll get the same error but the trick doesn't work for me as i do not have this file.

Code
    mv /var/lib/docker/devicemapper /var/lib/docker/devicemapper.bak

Any ideas? I uninstalled and installed already.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you.

• As soon as i click on "Docker" in the omv webgui i get this error:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:63
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(179): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(352): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getContainers('42005')
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getContainers(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getContainers', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'getContainers', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}
  • Zitat

Hello,

I have tested the version you sent me.
    Everything worked flawlessly. Even after x reboots
    No problems with permissions

Hi,

i am very interestet in vdr with sat>ip in a docker Container. Actualy i use vdr from e-tobi (jessy: dangerous and tricky on Wheezy) . Docker would be the solution. Can you share your docker vdr?

Greetings, Jochen

omv 1.14 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.16 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 1.13
    Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
    HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP

• The docker vdr from "der-brumm-baer": openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

omv 1.14 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.16 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 1.13
    Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
    HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP

• Finally some updates to the plugin! Version 0.2.18 is now available with some nice quick-wins :)

openmediavault-docker-gui (0.2.18) testing

* Add support for host name to the run container dialog
    * Auto wrap description text on repo tab
    * Add filtering on repo/image names in grids
    * Add state column with filtering to container grid
    * Make it possible to commit a container
    * Add checkbox to allow container time synchronization with host
    * Add autocomplete to container-side bind mounts

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!