Old version ownCloud in owncloud plugin

• For some time, the official repositories are available for the server ownCloud:
    https://software.opensuse.org/…ommunity&package=owncloud

Currently install version 6, which is not quite that old it is terribly slow.
    Can you count on an update to version 8.x?

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Well you know that you have no intention to develop ownCloud.

Where can I find the source plug-in ownCloud? because I do not see them on github

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Code
    SourceForge developer pages are presently offline.
    See our Twitter feed for more information.

No i can't download source code :(

• thx

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Code
    SourceForge developer pages are presently offline.
    See our Twitter feed for more information.

No i can't download source code :(

A relatively recent mirror of the code is here.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi,

if you just want OC8 up and running, try it this way Owncloud-8-and-MySQL-alternative-approach.

I konow how make this.
    I would like to use the plugin. But after the installation and upgrade to 8.1 are problems with the configuration nginx-a. I used even with documentation ownCloud but to no avail. With version 8.04 everything worked.

@ryecoaaron thx. I will try to update the plugin in free time to work with the latest version of ownCloud

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!