OpenVPN NAS plugin on ARM

• Hello.
    Is there a chance that the authors have prepared the OpenVPN client plug it into the ARM architecture?
    The server is up and running very well. I miss the only VPN client. :thumbup:

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

@shadowzero has taken over maintaining that plugin. Not sure if he has tested on arm or not.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I can test of course ; )

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• I am using it on the RPi 2. The openmediavault-openvpn plugin. It works fine. The OpenVPN AS plugin does not work on armhf.

Did you enable the VPN repo in OMV Extras??? Maybe it just needs to be put in the Stoneburner repo.

• I am using it on the RPi 2. The openmediavault-openvpn plugin. It works fine. The OpenVPN AS plugin does not work on armhf.

Did you enable the VPN repo in OMV Extras??? Maybe it just needs to be put in the Stoneburner repo.

Yes I have enable this repo

• Offizieller Beitrag

I thought it was pulled because people were having issues with it but I really don't know. You can always install it manually from here.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Nope, it is working on my RPi 2 and that has only the newer OpenSSL package libssl1.0.0. I didn't see any reports. Try download and install it cryryllo. Let us know if it is working for you.

• I miss the only VPN client.

I know the server side works on my RPi B+ but I haven't tried using it as a client. Is that what you're trying to do? I haven't implemented that piece yet. I do have it planned for a future release. For now I'm focusing on creating your own certificates. I was hoping to release it by the time stoneburner was released but real life issues came up so I haven't had time to finish up the next release of the plugin. I hope to have it ready for testing soon.

• I test openmediavault-openvpn and work on Banana.
    Now must test openmediavault-openvpnas

When this plugin back to ARM repo?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!