Where is the sidebar in 2.1?

• Am I missing something? Surely this can't have been gotten rid of completely, that would be disastrous! I can't find anything to enable it anywhere though. Can anyone help?

• Your device is detected as a mobile device, that causes the side bar to be deactivated.

What kind of device/browser are you using?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• @votdev Please look into this. It seems the detection is not working on all devices. (for instance, iPhone 6 Plus broke completely)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

On my touchscreen laptop running Linux Mint 17.1, Chrome does not display sidebar and Firefox does display the sidebar.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Probably. I would rather have the sidebar be gone :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

One thing I noticed yesterday.. If your using the icons, and not the menu.... The icons for Documentation, Donors, and Support, do not do anything... but this section works fine from the menu.

Obviously just a link issue. I was gonna post on it, but was exhausted and fell asleep.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you mean Donate, Suppot and About???? Those are working for me.

Yup, those 3. All the others, work just fine, but those 3.. When I click them, It just takes me to the top of the page.

I'll try to look at it more Friday.. I was dead ass exhausted when I noticed it... and the only reason I even looked at the webUI, is because I wanted to backup some stuff I'd downloaded (not sure why I even clicked on one of those buttons to be truthful)...

August 3rd can't come fast enough.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you mean Donate, Suppot and About???? Those are working for me.

Nope... definitely still an issue. Just double checked, it's an issue in Firefox and Chrome (both w/ clear caches).... Running Stoneburner 2.1

Click on the Home button, which of course displays all the services, etc.. Icons. Everything else works fine, but the Donate, Support, and About icons, they don't do anything.. if I click them, it just goes to the top of the page. The menu works fine for those 3 options.

Edit: Now here's something strange... if I click "Information"... so that only those 3 icons are showing... They work just fine. Only seems to be an issue when all of the other icons. are present.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!