Network RRDs are gone

• Hi,

its been a long time :)

Yesterday, I did the upgrade to 2.1. Worked like a charm, but one little thing.
    The network RRD is gone. Just the sad smileys appear. Refreshing does not change anything.

The other RRDs (CPU,Load,Disk,Memory) are well graphically presented.

Thanks in advance

Murphy

--
    Get a Rose Tattoo...

HP t5740 with Expansion and USB3, Inateck Case w/ 3TB WD-Green
    OMV 5.5.23-1 Usul i386|4.19.0-9-686-pae

• You can try this to reset your graphs. It will take some time to create new data points. You can click on refresh to see that it is working.

rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost
    rm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*
    service collectd restart
    service rrdcached restart

• I was going to write a new thread because I had the same problem.
    My solution was to edit /usr/sbin/omv-mkgrap (thir line of the file: # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.) :D
    http://pastebin.com/MK45WM65

I know change working directory may be not the best solution but it works for now. It's just a patch if you can wait and are so perfectionist as me.
    Sorry, I don't know too much about shell script.

• How i can open or see the Graph of the other Sensors?

Under /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost i can see a lot of folders with actually sensors.
    Example "/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhostsensors-coretemp-isa-0000/temperature-temp1.rrd". But how can i add or open it for a graph?

• I did what tekkb wrote. Did reset all graphs, but not the network "§$%&/()
    Uploaded support data (sTW2mcF9), if this may help...

Thanxx
    Murphy

--
    Get a Rose Tattoo...

HP t5740 with Expansion and USB3, Inateck Case w/ 3TB WD-Green
    OMV 5.5.23-1 Usul i386|4.19.0-9-686-pae

• Same as Dropkick Murphy I tried this

rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhostrm
    /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*service
    collectd restartservice
    rrdcached restart

It didn't resolve the network graphs for me, but its not the end of the world.

I've moved from nas4free, omv is a lot easier to setup and run. Thanks for the all the work.

• I think you should try to get the tun adapter showing first. You should file a bug report to Volker on that. It may be why your network graphs are not working.

How and where do I file a bug report?

(Have never done it before)...

• Same as this one: 2.x upgrade - network monitoring graphs are missing

Just to let you know: after upgrading from 1.9 to 2.1 (without any incident) I had the same incident with the network interface statistics.
    No statictics were displayed anymore for my network adapter. The other indicators were fine (CPU, disk, load, memory)

After some investigation I found /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph, which had an 'error' in the code:

Code
    # Plugin: interface
    for devicename in ; do

After adding a fake VLAN and deleting the VLAN the file omv-mkgraph was modified with this code:

Code
    # Plugin: interface
    for devicename in eth0 ; do

This fixed the issue!

OMV 2.1.1 Stone Burner | Intel Atom 330 @ 1.60GHz | 4x 2TB RAID5

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!